Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Great result to wake up to! the omens are good for the foxes this weekend.

i was worried the newcastle were gonna blow it but thank god they got the job done.

hammers have been put in their place now and it looks like lingcod is out injured with a hammy.

Was getting sick of his silly goal celebrations anyway.

• Like 1

I don't know if it was luck running out but it does show what a change in expectation can do. West Ham had gone from chasing and it being a dream to having something to hold on to and their first half was an all round shocker.

Plenty of twists and turns to go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

It's gonna be a shoot out between us and Chelsea ain't it? 

Can see Liverpool turning it on in the last 6 given the games they have left and no European games to worry about. 

If we can win our next 2 league games, a West Ham win over Chelsea, might be decent. 

I've been wrong before though😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Just goes to show how important it would of been to get a result against Westham now.

That gap would of been extremely comfortable but now we go into games feeling pressure.

Would ofs...Dont go on the points table.....Dreaming of what might have been doesnt give you anything...

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Great result for us today makes up for last week now you can thank me as i put a bet on west ham to win ill continue this trend til we have top four secured :D

Does your system work in FA Cup semi finals? If so put a bet on 😉

7 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

De Bruyne down, nothing trivial I hope.

I would be happy to see him put until September. Gives Leicester and England more of a chance :D

• Haha 1