Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

That and all the excuse makers. Pundits, managers, fans if it goes for their team. Everyone tries to justify it.

I don't like to see it but if Vardy wins us a deciding penalty today through "exaggeration", I might turn a blind eye.

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know, I think we've gone from one extreme to the other. We don't want players rolling around in "agony" at the slightest contact but nor do we want players just going out and trying to maim opponents as used to be the case.

With the advantage of VAR it is easy to se if there has been contact. No contact then the player should be banned for at least 2 games, that would stop it overnight

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

According to one talksport caller hes the second best manager in the league lol...

Doesn't  count if you phone in and claim it yourself though, the wife told me that my self proclaimed worlds best lover trophy is factually inaccurate and therefore null and void 

• Haha 1

Just now, sishades said:

Arsenal have a PHD in last second goals...jammiest team ever.

I've never thought last minutes goals are jammy. Shows you that those teams work 'til the end if anything else.

• Thanks 1