Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Not gonna lie, I think I'd take Wood back. Never expected him to do this well. 

Guarantee you get a few smart arses laughing at you for that opinion but as a different option he'd do a good job. Wouldn't get enough minutes here though to keepnhim happy 

• Like 1

unpopular, but while im no fan of their styles, at least burnley are more tactically adept. cant stand nuno or wolves, disgusting negative tactics. 

id consider dyche if rodgers were to leave though i doubt such a thing would materialise. dyche is much better than hes given credit for

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Not gonna lie, I think I'd take Wood back. Never expected him to do this well. 

He's a mid to bottom half level player. He wouldn't flourish here the way he does at Burnley. And he wouldn't get enough minutes to be effective enough. 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Don't see how Nuno takes them into next season. I like the guy but his football is atrocious to watch

They are the least pleasant side to watch in the league by a distance. European regulars and full internationals camped on the edge of their own box hoping Adama is going to skin everyone and land a cross on their big man striker's head

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Guest said:

They are the least pleasant side to watch in the league by a distance. European regulars and full internationals camped on the edge of their own box hoping Adama is going to skin everyone and land a cross on their big man striker's head

It is funny because they have the players to be more expansive with their play, they aren’t like burnley who are a very limited side 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Don't see how Nuno takes them into next season. I like the guy but his football is atrocious to watch

Sacked by Christmas when Wolves are languishing 16th again.

****ing hell, when can we bin off Wolves? I genuinely get more joy out of watching any other side in the league week in week out.

Wolves offer absolutely zero to the premier league. One decent season boring their way to Europe and now they’re just that annoying Portugal side that used to finish 3rd in a group but somehow win the euros.

If Jimenez recovers someone needs to spunk £40m on him because the bloke was clearly the glue holding this shambles together 

Edited by AjcW

38 minutes ago, Koke said:

He's a mid to bottom half level player. He wouldn't flourish here the way he does at Burnley. And he wouldn't get enough minutes to be effective enough. 

I would honestly rather us sign him than Abraham

• Like 2