Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Why can these people just not accept that they were out thought, out played and out classed by a team who just happen to be in great form. There was no luck about it. I think it was the snooker player John Parrott who once said, when accused of being a "lucky" player, that its funny how much luckier i get the more i practice or words to that effect.

It was obvious we had a game plan, one that we had practiced in training. Vardy said after the WBA game that he regualry practices his spot kicks, so on and so forth.

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Villa signed Ross Barkley on a season loan from Chelsea, be interesting to see how he links up with Grealish. 
If they can make it work that could be a great signing for them.

That is an annoyingly good signing for them. They'll stay well clear of relegation this season 

Decent signing for Villa, must be paying a big chunk of his wages which won't be cheap. There is some decent players within the squads of the big clubs but there is no chance they'd loan any to us. 

I had to look up Barkleys age, couldn't believe he was still only 26. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

Why can these people just not accept that they were out thought, out played and out classed by a team who just happen to be in great form. There was no luck about it. I think it was the snooker player John Parrott who once said, when accused of being a "lucky" player, that its funny how much luckier i get the more i practice or words to that effect.

It was obvious we had a game plan, one that we had practiced in training. Vardy said after the WBA game that he regualry practices his spot kicks, so on and so forth.

The original version came from Gary Player.......the more I practice the luckier I get.

• Like 2

I have to admit Villa have done some good business this window, including getting Grealish to sign a new deal. They could be a very different prospect to last season. If they have a good start, the stature of the club could see them push on as well.

I stopped hating them after O'Neill joined them so I wouldn't mind seeing them upset the so-called Big Six, along with Wolves and Everton, as long as none of them finish above us of course :P

37 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Barkley to Villa, really impressed with that. Wouldn't have minded him here but we don't really need him.

Helluva signing that.

I think Villa may just have turned into a half decent PL team for the first time in a good 8/9 years. Pity.

Edited by Paninistickers

4 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I stopped hating them after O'Neill joined them so I wouldn't mind seeing them upset the so-called Big Six, along with Wolves and Everton, as long as none of them finish above us of course :P

No, just no. Horrid club, Grealish needs a slap and the rest of them aren't much better. Hope they're stuck with a relagation battle.

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
10 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I have to admit Villa have done some good business this window, including getting Grealish to sign a new deal. They could be a very different prospect to last season. If they have a good start, the stature of the club could see them push on as well.

No way are villa finishing anywhere near the top 6.

Apparently he has a terrible attitude so wonder how that will go down with Bielsa. He kicked off at Gladbach for not getting enough game time and forced a move through to Bayern, where he didn't get enough game time. Was quite an odd one. Not sure how well he'll do at Leeds.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Apparently he has a terrible attitude so wonder how that will go down with Bielsa. He kicked off at Gladbach for not getting enough game time and forced a move through to Bayern, where he didn't get enough game time. Was quite an odd one. Not sure how well he'll do at Leeds.

i can see the headline now

Cuisance the Nuisance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Not being good enough for reg game time at Bayern and bvb doesn’t mean he won’t be good enough to play most games for leeds

could work out well for them