Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Mohamed Salah tests positive a second time for Covid-19, likely will not play v Leicester City on Sunday.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2020-2021/liverpool-s-mohamed-salah-set-to-miss-leicester-match-after-return-second-positive-covid-19-test_sto7998086/story.shtml

Edited by lnkstern

8 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

How can he possibly play against us? Genuine question. 

• Like 1

5 subs is probably coming. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-bosses-come-together-23032270

Do Prem clubs have to vote it in or can they just implement it ‘for players safety’?

If this happens then it’s another nail in the coffin for football, for me anyway. 

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

How can he possibly play against us? Genuine question. 

If it’s a genuine test backed up by a second positive sample (which Liverpool will ask for) then he absolutely cannot

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-bosses-come-together-23032270

Do Prem clubs have to vote it in or can they just implement it ‘for players safety’?

If this happens then it’s another nail in the coffin for football, for me anyway. 

Has to be voted in ...... once we have our injured players back, it could actually be of benefit to us but my view remains in the wider context of fairness is that it shouldn’t come in 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Clubs still have to vote I think. 

Guest Markyblue

5 subs is definitely coming.  The lower league agreeing it is the final nail. Actually think it wouldn't hurt us because of our squad but football as we know it is dying. 

45 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What a goal this was

Shame Iborra couldn't move. Class awareness to look for the pass as the ball is on the way to him in that video.

3 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Kane now gone a year without scoring for England 

Vardy > Kane all day long 

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm no Kane fan but that's a bit harsh. A year makes it sound a lot worse than it is he's only started 5 games in that time! 

(I do agree Vardy is better though)

Annoys me no end when people use time span in stats, rather than number of games. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm no Kane fan but that's a bit harsh. A year makes it sound a lot worse than it is he's only started 5 games in that time! 

(I do agree Vardy is better though)

Fair point but I can’t be giving Kane any leeway given all that lions coming to get you mullarkey 🦁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Guardiola signed a two year extension at Man City. Probably confirms the arrival of a certain Leo Messi in the summer me thinks...

Hope so love to see him play at the kp.

11 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Hope so love to see him play at the kp.

I’m not looking forward to it. He’s been built up as this god like footballer, it will be sad to see him in fofanas pocket for 90 minutes. It will kill the illusion of perfection 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1