Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Last season it was the big 6 and Leicester in the media talk.

Now we have this.

We also in the 2nd row of managers.

Sky sports article has us as a title contender, saints only get mentioned as outsider for europe, wolves everton no mentions at all.

Feels good.

skysports-graphic-manager-premier_5166701.jpg

Still some BS at a time when Southampton and Aston Villa are up there with us shaking it up.

OGS and his mid-table wastemen should be nowhere near that line-up if they're really trying to single out the 'contenders'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Still some BS at a time when Southampton and Aston Villa are up there with us shaking it up.

OGS and his mid-table wastemen should be nowhere near that line-up if they're really trying to single out the 'contenders'.

They did finish above us and qualified for the Champions League.  Hardly mid-table.

7 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Meant to be a WHU player, not Mason Greenwood, who everyone seemed to be naming on social media earlier.

8 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Where did you hear it was a WHU player?

Updated article says man it 20s so it’s not Greenwood.

Yeah it was updated after everyone named Greenwood, he's been being kept away from the United squad because a friend committed suicide apparently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8943867/Premier-League-star-arrested-suspicion-rape-false-imprisonment.html

The picture of the football says WHU on it, so not sure if that's a subtle clue from them, or just pure coincidence. I guess we'll find out in the next few days.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yeah it was updated after everyone named Greenwood, he's been being kept away from the United squad because a friend committed suicide apparently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8943867/Premier-League-star-arrested-suspicion-rape-false-imprisonment.html

The picture of the football says WHU on it, so not sure if that's a subtle clue from them, or just pure coincidence. I guess we'll find out in the next few days.

Unlikely it's a West Ham player.

Cheshire police made the arrest.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, murphy said:

They did finish above us and qualified for the Champions League.  Hardly mid-table.

They aren't finishing above us this year. You can quote me on that in May. Their top 4 finish was entirely on us bottling it, not on them being anything more than mediocre.

Edited by OntarioFox

56 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Brendan must be standing on a box lol, he's tiny compared to most of the others.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#Napoleon

Maybe they're all lying down? 

56 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Was it the young lad from Man City’s academy? 

Just looking at players earnings a bit earlier, David de Gea of Man Utd in 9 seasons has earnt £76 million and his latest contract (5 years) will mean he will in total have been paid £155 million!!   I also noticed that Chelsea have 16 players on £100 000 plus per week with Ben Chilwell (highest paid) on £190 000. What a time to be a premier league player. 

15 minutes ago, Pablito said:

Just looking at players earnings a bit earlier, David de Gea of Man Utd in 9 seasons has earnt £76 million and his latest contract (5 years) will mean he will in total have been paid £155 million!!   I also noticed that Chelsea have 16 players on £100 000 plus per week with Ben Chilwell (highest paid) on £190 000. What a time to be a premier league player. 

Ben Chillwell is on more than kante? 

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Pickford 

Trippier Walker Dier Mings Chilwell

Rice   Henderson 

Mount Kane Grealish 

That team is bloody average. 

Yes but there's a fair few injuries plus rotation taking place. I still think England has one of the best 1st elevens in the world.

Edited by peach0000
  • Haha 3