Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Great player, even though he hasn’t been at his best today he will still make things happen 

Yeh lots to like about him. Reminds me of Barnes, or Barnes reminds me of him, whichever way around you want to look at it. Finishing has been Barnes like today lol

• Haha 1

Definitely not a position we need but Lamptey is a hell of a player. Could see Man City going for him eventually to replace Walker. Mad how many right backs we have for the England team now. Trent, James, AWB, Justin, Lamptey, Trippier, Walker although the last 2 I feel wont play much after next years tournament. All these right backs but hardly any left backs or centre backs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Taking into account outlay and value for money (adjusted for inflation) - is Joelinton the worst signing in Premier League history?

He’s got to be up there . I believe Bruce wanted to sign a proper footballer instead ( can’t remember who) but Ashley  said he was too old with no resale value and signed this traffic cone instead .

• Like 1