Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Its totally wrong that some clubs are allowed fans back in, it gives an unfair advantage.

@Finnegan summed this up brilliantly the other day. We have just come out of a national lockdown, no way should we have fans back.

Besides, London is pushing tier 3 with cases rising quickly. This ain't going to help

I do wonder if it’s good mic placement or 2000 fans can really make that much noise in a large stadium?

But then in a non-goal situation how many fans actually sing all the time? Maybe not that many.

Just heard “Your support is f****** shit” :rolleyes::) 

To be honest, I don't mind Spurs now days and if it can't be us, rather them win the league than anyone else. 

With Eriksen and Poch both gone, Alli not featuring and Jose in, I find them more likeable. Especially as Jose was Man U's best coach since Fergie and they sacked him for Ole; if Jose manages to turn Spurs to title winners, I'd find it amusing. 

Love them or hate them, Kane & Son are top class and deserve a trophy. 

• Like 1