Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Looked like Man U were starting to wobble a bit, but Southampton going down to 10 and totally losing it means their confidence will be up again 

Wilf Ralph survive 2 beatings like that? I hope so he is a good manager, just a shame he has had it done twice to him in consecutive seasons 

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Unfortunately I couldn’t express that sentiment without being sick in my mouth :@

I posted that, despite not watching the game.

Now, with the cheating allegations mentioned, I despise Man Utd even more..

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Martial is ****ing falling before the contact man. How have Dean and a VAR official missed that?

The only explanation I can come up with is that they haven’t missed it at all and they’ve chosen to interpret it the way that they did. It was so dodgy. 

Edited by Manini

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So Martial told Bednarek it wasn't a foul? Why didn't the **** say that to Dean?

I think he did, he was gesturing towards martial and Dean told him to get off the pitch. 

When is it not incompetence and just full blown cheating? :dunno: its always the same team that get these decisions and its the ones deemed good for the 'brand' 

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So Martial told Bednarek it wasn't a foul? Why didn't the **** say that to Dean?

Because he is a diving cheat and also that would involve humility and class which is something a man utd player knows very little about.

• Like 1