Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Seems to me on the second red card, VAR stopped working after showing the first angle. Ref stood there for ages looking at a frozen screen, looking confused and talking into his mic. Then decided to make a random decision because he was flustered. 

Can we not have a matchday go by without our match officials making wrong decisions? 

Genuinely feels like we’ve been saying this for almost a decade now, yet with VAR to hand it’s even worse. 

That Luiz red card was laughable, haven’t seen the United decisions yet so I’ll reserve judgement on that until later. 

Just now, Corky said:

Maybe his players shouldn't be making reckless challenges in the first 10 minutes?

They clearly have issues when down to ten men so early.

Oh I'm not blaming him at all, I feel really sorry for him. It was like the parting of the red sea after the second red.

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Mate I’ve got a bet on with the same lad that we won’t score from a corner or free kick before my baby arrives in July.... guaranteed we bag tomorrow night now lol (only counting direct from first phase by the way, no idea why sky are saying we’ve scored from corners in two of our last three games) 

Printing money mate we won’t score from a corner again this century. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hales said:

To cheat at 6-0 up just about sums them up to be honest

I remember watching them on BBC on the cup against Cambridge (I think) a few years ago. Several leagues above them, it should have been easy. Rooney dived to win a penalty and they ended up winning 3-1. They are a classless club.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Struggle to stay interested in football with some of the shit I'm seeing 

16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I've seen 4 red cards tonight, 2 arguably never reds. 

Some ridiculous decisions. I've never felt less connected to football

Spot on.

It's ****ing pointless, even when we do get to semi finals, we get ridiculous decisions that put us out of the cup, what's the point?

• Like 2

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Spot on.

It's ****ing pointless, even when we do get to semi finals, we get ridiculous decisions that put us out of the cup, what's the point?

And we've probably caused it by daring to win the league. You can guarantee they won't let it happen again