Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I think he did, he was gesturing towards martial and Dean told him to get off the pitch. 

When is it not incompetence and just full blown cheating? :dunno: its always the same team that get these decisions and its the ones deemed good for the 'brand' 

It's corrupt to the core, baffles me that people still don't see it. A fair few on here have called it out for ages.

There's numorous incidents over the past few seasons that have proved it.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

It's corrupt to the core, baffles me that people still don't see it. A fair few on here have called it out for ages.

There's numorous incidents over the past few seasons that have proved it.

I'm as anti conspiracy as you're likely to find but its just so obvious. 

10 minutes ago, Manini said:

Am I right in thinking Dean was the Pearson “most arrogant man I’ve ever met” post match interview? I’m fairly certain he was but could be wrong. 

You are right just googled it!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9770700/leicester-boss-nigel-pearson-brands-referee-mike-dean-arrogant-after-defeat-at-tottenham

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shailen said:

Southampton were poor regardless of the decisions. To lose like that twice in two seasons is a joke. United could easily have scored a few more and the scoreline would have been even worse. 

100%.

At 10 men you go into damage limitation mode, no team should be losing 9-0, to do it twice is embarrassing.

I said it the other week but Southampton remind me of us last season, mentally weak. They have a world class striker and when they're all on form, playing well and have no injuries they're a top 6 club, but you can't rely on that, you need a squad of players.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, shailen said:

Southampton were poor regardless of the decisions. To lose like that twice in two seasons is a joke. United could easily have scored a few more and the scoreline would have been even worse. 

They certainly cannot complain about the first red card which was the killer .

Probably should have been 8-1 really .

Had it been 0-0 Man U would have been calling for a penalty and the red card in that last incident.

Not feeling sorry for the defender.

Edited by Super_horns

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I was in favour because I thought it would be there to overturn obvious errors. It can't even do that now. I'm now in favour of getting rid.

I thought the same, but it’s ****ed the game in my opinion yea we bitch and moan about things when they’re wrong, but the they can’t even get decisions right when they’re watching it back on a screen.... what is the point? Leave it as it was, the governing bodies are hellbent on removing the bollocks from the game, and just having 22 robots on the pitch 11 of which are getting ready to bend over for the likes of Man United to come along and rod them up the arse. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

100%.

At 10 men you go into damage limitation mode, no team should be losing 9-0, to do it twice is embarrassing.

I said it the other week but Southampton remind me of us last season, mentally weak. They have a world class striker and when they're all on form, playing well and have no injuries they're a top 6 club, but you can't rely on that, you need a squad of players.

That's all very well but buying a squad of 25 sufficiently high quality players is beyond the budget of a club like Southampton and us, to be honest. It's why the so called big clubs dominate so much. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

100%.

Think it will be difficult psychologically. They used our result as a bottoming out exercise and rebuilt..

Then  to crash out again must be tough.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Man U already had this record 9 nil against Ipswich, ours is an away record, joint record overall in PL unless they get 10 

I haven't read the rest of the thread, so I don't know if anyone's said it, but I'm pretty sure our 9-0 is the record win for an away win of all time in the top flight, not just PL.