Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

James Maddison - 4 year deal, £110k per week

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

So nothing signed yet... could a club still come in for him?

Ornstein said it was signed. 

Plus, of course, we hold all the chips. We don't have to sell even if he doesn't sign the contract. 

I'd imagine he's been told he'll not be sold under any circumstances and as such, the offer is a take it or leave it deal.

On 30/07/2020 at 12:59, UniFox21 said:

This has amused me, they've predicted something to happen in October. 9months later its all but confirmed and they're going to claim this as a 'win' for their ITK status 

Don't forget the Soyuncu contract they predicted in October too 

• Haha 3

Can't believe you guys care about what Maddison and co are wearing. Fashion has always pushed boundaries of sensible clothing, that's the whole point of it. Every generation has their style and their moment, and all the previous generations think their clothes are the pinnacle of fashion and the new stuff is rubbish. Don't be weird, what they're wearing on their bodies says nothing about their character, other than that they have some sense of self-expression.

• Like 3

Guest Cujek
On 30/07/2020 at 17:33, Mickyblueeyes said:

This might be my middle age talking but WTF is up with today’s youth style. 

I think its the socks that are the oddest thing to me.

I mean its all odd put together, each item on their own (bar the handbag) is not to bad, but putting them together, makes it look like they ran through Primark backwards with their eyes closed, and what hit them stuck.

But the socks?!? I think when i was in the 18 - 24 category, had i turned up to anything with socks pulled up as high as they would go, i feel like my mates would still be ribbing me about it now, 20 years later.

i mean i am no one to criticize how a millionaire dresses but it does look odd. 

57 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Can't believe you guys care about what Maddison and co are wearing. Fashion has always pushed boundaries of sensible clothing, that's the whole point of it. Every generation has their style and their moment, and all the previous generations think their clothes are the pinnacle of fashion and the new stuff is rubbish. Don't be weird, what they're wearing on their bodies says nothing about their character, other than that they have some sense of self-expression.

But isnt that part of the fun of growing up ? That moment when you realise that what you wear and think is "cool" is no longer part of the "in" fashion crowd ? Therefore, the elder ones ridicule the younger ones while secretly reminiscing of the good times gone by ? I dont think anyone cares its just part of the fun in life when the circle turns and where those who once were the "in" crowd now find themselves on the outside. 

I wouldnt take any ridicule of fashion from those on the side of middle age or older making fun of those enjoying in their 20's. Dont take it too seriously, life is too short. 

27 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

But isnt that part of the fun of growing up ? That moment when you realise that what you wear and think is "cool" is no longer part of the "in" fashion crowd ? Therefore, the elder ones ridicule the younger ones while secretly reminiscing of the good times gone by ? I dont think anyone cares its just part of the fun in life when the circle turns and where those who once were the "in" crowd now find themselves on the outside. 

I wouldnt take any ridicule of fashion from those on the side of middle age or older making fun of those enjoying in their 20's. Dont take it too seriously, life is too short. 

I guess you're right, but there is definitely a large contingent of grumpy old men on here who genuinely take things like Maddison's strange taste in bags and make negative personal judgements of character from them, thinking of Chilwell, Maddison etc as unmanly, not mature enough when in reality the way they express themselves through their clothes has nothing to do with that.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I guess you're right, but there is definitely a large contingent of grumpy old men on here who genuinely take things like Maddison's strange taste in bags and make negative personal judgements of character from them, thinking of Chilwell, Maddison etc as unmanly, not mature enough when in reality the way they express themselves through their clothes has nothing to do with that.

I do feel really sorry for those moaning about footballers dress sense etc. it implies that their younger years were really boring and dull.

Or they are just chavs and anything other than grey joggers and Adidas tracksuit top is crazy.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2020 at 17:33, Mickyblueeyes said:

This might be my middle age talking but WTF is up with today’s youth style. 

Can it be classed as a style when said style seems to be chuck together loads of  shite that doesn’t match and do funny hand sign?

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

What a bad signing he's turned out to be. Signing a 10 for big money only to play him out on the wing and then get a manager that hates playing with 10s.