Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

James Maddison - 4 year deal, £110k per week

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I guess you're right, but there is definitely a large contingent of grumpy old men on here who genuinely take things like Maddison's strange taste in bags and make negative personal judgements of character from them, thinking of Chilwell, Maddison etc as unmanly, not mature enough when in reality the way they express themselves through their clothes has nothing to do with that.

Now that is wrong, judging a player on what they wear and their mental strong being/commitment. Madders is one of our strongest minded players. He doesn’t scream or shout but does his best to show with actions. I think he showed that best when he came on against Everton. 

Taking the piss out of knee high socks in jest is one thing. What players wear/do and their commitment to their profession is something completely different and unacceptable. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I guess you're right, but there is definitely a large contingent of grumpy old men on here who genuinely take things like Maddison's strange taste in bags and make negative personal judgements of character from them, thinking of Chilwell, Maddison etc as unmanly, not mature enough when in reality the way they express themselves through their clothes has nothing to do with that.

Very true,any professional with an ounce of respect should be suitably attired in a dark M&S suit & black sensible shoes

Maddison getting absolutely roasted on twitter for that video of him kissing the girl on husband Instagram story, was supposedly meant to go on his private story not his main account. 

Some people begging for a story that’s not there. All sorts of talk about consent etc and that he’s sexually assaulting her. 

A lot of people will have a moan about what the young footballers are getting up to but Imagine if social media was around in the 70s/80s? Footballers enjoying themselves is nothing knew. Without wanting to sound like his dad, he is nearly 24 though, time to settle down lad..

Not going to lie though, it is annoying seeing all the rich and "famous" sunning themselves in posh hotels and probably on sponsored trips whilst I fear booking anywhere without fear of it being cancelled or having to quarantine. Lucky bastards lol

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

A lot of people will have a moan about what the young footballers are getting up to but Imagine if social media was around in the 70s/80s? Footballers enjoying themselves is nothing knew. Without wanting to sound like his dad, he is nearly 24 though, time to settle down lad..

Not going to lie though, it is annoying seeing all the rich and "famous" sunning themselves in posh hotels and probably on sponsored trips whilst I fear booking anywhere without fear of it being cancelled or having to quarantine. Lucky bastards lol

Back then it was fish and chips, few pints and a fag down the boozer, maybe a bit rumpy pumpy missionary with Shazza back at the flats on the estate. 

Non of this fancy lady boy stuff. 

Edited by Master Fox

10 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Maddison getting absolutely roasted on twitter for that video of him kissing the girl on husband Instagram story, was supposedly meant to go on his private story not his main account. 

Some people begging for a story that’s not there. All sorts of talk about consent etc and that he’s sexually assaulting her. 

Pathetic. 

People crave controversy and are wanting him to do something bad. 

There's literally no story here. Not in the slightest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 03/08/2020 at 09:36, Leicester_Loyal said:

Awkward that Maddison has now just put up a post in front of a private jet as well lol 

Not quite as ostentatious but still. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

42 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Nothing in it.

Lads enjoy themselves on holiday is not a issue for me, let them get wrecked for all I care at this time of the year.

the point I made a few weeks ago about james, was more a sense of what happens during the season should be focused on football.

• Like 1