Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Francisco Trincão nos planos do Leicester City

I’m not going to need a translation I don’t think... but Brasil123 isn’t really a go to inside sauce so I’m ignoring it and going with @SecretPro instead.

https://brasil123.com.br/francisco-trincao-nos-planos-do-leicester-city/

No, I’d say he’s more of a Reggae Reggae   ilk! 

• Haha 1

There's enough smoke here from good local sources to convince me there's some fire.  I don't think we'd be pushing this so hard if Barca were genuinely reluctant rather than coquettish.  Reminding me a lot of the Tielemans situation.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This reminds me of the iheanacho deal, was done for ages before they announced it and reports kept saying it was being negotiated when it was done.

Lovely stuff 

Edited by ronnup

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This reminds me of the iheanacho deal, was done for ages before they announced it and reports kept saying it was being negotiated when it was done.

We had ITKs saying it was done though to keep us going. Absolutely nothing on this occasion...

Unless you know something:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Personal terms? 

Edit...image rights etc as stated above. 

Edited by gerrytaggart

Sorry fellas I have a long history on FT under different user names - I always forget my password! 

My Dad/cousins who are also posters will hopefully confirm that I’m not talking sh*t. My very untrustworthy source is a pal that is good mates with Alan Pardew ( who I am told is close to BR). He said we are in talks with Barca. I thought I would share - but like I say it could be bollox! 

up the City anyway gents - sorry to annoy some of you - I want t see a signing - if it’s not this one the hopefully another winger!!!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Thracian

Been a while

I remember him Thracian - great poster, but not especially pc! My previous usernames were North London Fox and Aylestone Raider - tributes to where I grew up (Barnet - where my pal Matt Brady played briefly with Alan Pardew) and the district of Leicester where my family have always lived!

2 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Imagine telling a bloke who'd signed for Barcelona that assuming he does the business for us in a couple of years time, we'll sell him to Barcelona....

Just pray he gets the experience of walking out of that tunnel into a sea of blue to the sound of that horn and a full capacity crowd yelling at the top of their lungs. English Football. He'll never forget it for the rest of his life.