Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

30 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Sorry fellas I have a long history on FT under different user names - I always forget my password! 

My Dad/cousins who are also posters will hopefully confirm that I’m not talking sh*t. My very untrustworthy source is a pal that is good mates with Alan Pardew ( who I am told is close to BR). He said we are in talks with Barca. I thought I would share - but like I say it could be bollox! 

up the City anyway gents - sorry to annoy some of you - I want t see a signing - if it’s not this one the hopefully another winger!!!!

Good evening @ScouseFox

16 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

I remember him Thracian - great poster, but not especially pc! My previous usernames were North London Fox and Aylestone Raider - tributes to where I grew up (Barnet - where my pal Matt Brady played briefly with Alan Pardew) and the district of Leicester where my family have always lived!

From the same neck of the woods family lived in Aylestone for years, moved away now though. 

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

A harsh reality check for this young man as we use him as a smokescreen to sign a Burnley winger

Or vice-versa ?

9 hours ago, Kevin Russell said:

Sorry fellas I have a long history on FT under different user names - I always forget my password! 

My Dad/cousins who are also posters will hopefully confirm that I’m not talking sh*t. My very untrustworthy source is a pal that is good mates with Alan Pardew ( who I am told is close to BR). He said we are in talks with Barca. I thought I would share - but like I say it could be bollox! 

up the City anyway gents - sorry to annoy some of you - I want t see a signing - if it’s not this one the hopefully another winger!!!!

A7CEEF73-54F8-488C-9337-2A2DB77642D1.gif

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond
  • Haha 4

Leak a glitzy but obvious absolute non-starter to the press to give the illusion of ambition. Throws a bone to the happy clappers and an easy excuse to fall back on when we inevitably have to drop back to Dwight McNeil, and then when that fails, Andros Townsend.

Well played Congers, you'll have to get up earlier than that to catch me out.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Leak a glitzy but obvious absolute non-starter to the press to give the illusion of ambition. Throws a bone to the happy clappers and an easy excuse to fall back on when we inevitably have to drop back to Dwight McNeil, and then when that fails, Andros Townsend.

Well played Congers, you'll have to get up earlier than that to catch me out.

Yes, Leicester City’s head of recruitment risks his reputation with one of the biggest clubs in the world by using them as a smokescreen to appease fans when he lands his real targets.

• Haha 1

On 12/08/2020 at 18:06, peach0000 said:

If you really are getting information from a mate about transfers (I have no reason to doubt you based on finding matt Bradys wikipedia) you might want to delete this. It's not the best idea to reveal sources on public forums, it can have really negative effects in many different ways. Plus you'll probably never get any info from that source again. Just some advice. 

Even if he does delete it, by quoting him you have made sure this information hangs around..

Barcelona now need to rebuild and in a big way.

They won't get any buyers for Suarez, Griezmann, Dembele, and Fati is the golden child. And those four to Messi and surely a marquee forward to cheer up the fans (Lautaro Martinez) and Trincao still won't play.

Nobody will want players like Rakitic either - it's players in the exact bracket like Arthur and Trincao who will generate interest. If you're Barcelona and you aren't going to use him this season, you surely have to let him go on a permanent and get some much needed cash.

8 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Barcelona now need to rebuild and in a big way.

They won't get any buyers for Suarez, Griezmann, Dembele, and Fati is the golden child. And those four to Messi and surely a marquee forward to cheer up the fans (Lautaro Martinez) and Trincao still won't play.

Nobody will want players like Rakitic either - it's players in the exact bracket like Arthur and Trincao who will generate interest. If you're Barcelona and you aren't going to use him this season, you surely have to let him go on a permanent and get some much needed cash.

Why not?  they will lose money on them (Suarez won’t be much of a fee for sure ) but many of the others will bring in a decent fee. I still think that players like trincao are seen as their future and they will want the fans to buy into young talent as they now rebuild. 

• Like 2