Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I think any deal will prove to be a haddock for the clubs to sort out .......

methinks this will be the busiest thread this morning (unless mark is in a bad mood) ....

I don't think it's your plaice to say that... 

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think any deal will prove to be a haddock for the clubs to sort out .......

methinks this will be the busiest thread this morning (unless mark is in a bad mood) ....

We just better hope Mark is having a whale of a time somewhere... otherwise we're fried!

12 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

Reports coming out that Barca have put most of their squad up for sale. Only Messi, FDJ, Ter Stegen and Lenglet are untouchable. Could be good for us to get this move going. 

Promising. A downside is that we could have more competition now, though.

53 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

Reports coming out that Barca have put most of their squad up for sale. Only Messi, FDJ, Ter Stegen and Lenglet are untouchable. Could be good for us to get this move going. 

The same report says excluding the players you’ve mentioned as well as young newcomers 👀 says fati and Puig but I guess Trincao also falls into that category 

That result against Bayern may have actually hindered this move. 

They may take the option to rebuild and go through the pin for a few years; building a younger squad. 

Edited by Sly

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

The same report says excluding the players you’ve mentioned as well as young newcomers 👀 says fati and Puig but I guess Trincao also falls into that category 

Fati and Puig are the only ones I have seen mentioned for young newcomers but they are understandable as they have come through the academy

Could be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

That result against Bayern may have actually hindered this move. 

They may take the option to rebuild and go through the pin for a few years; building a younger squad. 

The thing with a club like Barcelona is they don't really have the opportunity to wait for a young squad to come good, unless they get instant success the managers don't fair well, they sacked Valverde in January when they were top of the league because they were doing crap in cup competitions, now Setien will be gone because they messed up the post covid break big time in the league and the manner of the Bayern defeat

They have already binned off Arthur to Juve to get some cash towards FFP and then still decided they wanted a 30 year old Pjanic, I can see them wanting to add more superstars to the team to get them back into a position to challenge for competitions again