Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

32 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Talk Sport have just said that we have made enquiries about Tarkowski and a preparing a bid.

Must be true then.  Hopefully they tell us to go do one.

• Haha 1

Being cynical, is this being stirred up just as we're about to play Burnley?

Doesn't do Burnley any harm in suggesting there is a bidding war, as may lead to West Ham increasing their bid more quickly. 

And also suggests to St Etienne we've got other targets we can move onto. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

33 minutes ago, Nick said:

Tarks and Fofana?

In what world is that possible?

Asking for a friend.

In the one people insisted Perez, our £30m signing wasn’t the “marquee winger”. And the one that being in the top 4 regularly isn’t just a pipe dream.

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Found this beauty on a Burnley forum in a thread about Tarkowski lol

3A5E7B83-A0D8-44DD-B2D2-81622FD37F45.jpeg

He could have gone route one and mentioned Vardy’s rustling. Or even Ranieri. But I hate Leicester because King Power should be doing more to help Thailand? I commend his effort. 

• Like 1

On 17/09/2020 at 11:38, Blue Fox 72 said:

It's a sensible approach for Burnley who are not cash rich (in comparison to a lot of other PL clubs).

To survive in the PL for long periods is not easy for small to medium sized clubs. Norwich, WBA, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff are just a few examples.

Burnley are well run and well managed and have done well to not really be involved in the relegation dogfights in recent years. I expect this will continue to be the case whilst Dyche is still the manager.

...Dyche the new Moyes!!!

Moyes kept Everton up just outside the top 6 for years, but never had the funds to compete.

• Like 1

Just now, Brenfox said:

I think he's carrying a knock & its 50/50 if he plays.

That's not how it works @Brenfox! Any player the subject of transfer speculation during an open window who misses a game through 'injury' is pretty much certain to be on his way. If the game he misses is against one of the clubs linked with him it's nailed on.

Or at least that's what Sky Sports and Talk Shite say...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Looking forward to the team news. No Tarks = transfer imminent. Obviously.

If we sign Tarkowski, that will be up there with Matt Mills, Musa and Junior Lewis.  Over priced, over rated and cannot see how this will suit BR's system.