Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ollie Watkins

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Would be a very Leicester-like signing. I personally would prefer Edouard, but I imagine Watkins will be cheaper and the club will have promised him a move after failing to get promoted. 

I'm sure him and Benhrama will both be in the Premier League this season, just for whom is the question. 

The main thing im taking away from watching this is that the level of goal keeping in the championship is atrocious. I honestly think I would have been able to save 60 % of those.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

The main thing im taking away from watching this is that the level of goal keeping in the championship is atrocious. I honestly think I would have been able to save 60 % of those.

Exactly my thoughts! He does offer something a little different into that he offers quite a threat with his head from crosses, something we don't really have. 

3 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

There is nothing in this except a made up rumour by Sean from Enderby and a few gullible followers putting a bet on, impacting the odds.

In contrast, a journalist (Rob Dorsett) suggested Villa, Palace and Sheffield United are after him, and didn't mention us.  

Well, yeah, we all understand that. Doesn't mean we can't comment and give our view.

There was about 600 pages about Nicky Maynard and he was never joining, was just a misunderstanding about wanting to be on a horse... there was a long thread about Arranguiz but he got angry when he didn't pronounce steering wheel correctly in whatever his language is

9 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I don't think he's that good. I think most strikers in the Championship would have scored just as many with Benrahma and Mbeumo pulling the strings. 

Cannot see how he'd be an upgrade on Iheancho?

He's completely unmarked for a lot of those goals. There's something to be said about getting in those positions often but in the PL you don't get that time and space like he has in that video. Looks like if Vardy played for that Brentford side in the championship he'd get 50 goals

I’m just a season ticket holder in his sixties and don’t watch that much footy not involving Leicester.

But I watched Celtic’s game against Hamilton and thought Edouard was excellent, and can clearly improve.

I also watched about half of the second leg of the Brentford-Fulham match, and wasn’t remotely impressed with any of Brentford’s BMW forward line.

So instead of believing my own eyes, on a ludicrously small sample, I’d really like the under 19s on here to tell me which player is best, according to FM, or similar?

Just now, Guzzgog said:

image.thumb.png.2bfb68a1112a2de27e49ca39b703dfea.png

Could be the spark for OW to move on....

We'd be criticized but Ivan Toney will be a PL player and a very good one, wouldn't have minded us taking a punt on him and throwing him in. Peterborough also have Ricky Jones coming through who is getting massive hype, they might be able to use that £10m to put together a very good team that can go up and challenge for immediate promotion to the Prem. They'll be back in for Knight....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We'd be criticized but Ivan Toney will be a PL player and a very good one, wouldn't have minded us taking a punt on him and throwing him in. Peterborough also have Ricky Jones coming through who is getting massive hype, they might be able to use that £10m to put together a very good team that can go up and challenge for immediate promotion to the Prem. They'll be back in for Knight....

Think he looks decent, we were after him but £10m is too much for us in this window given we've already spent £10m.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We should be all over Ricky Jones He’s a serious talent, buy him and loan him back to Peterborough

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It was only a matter of time. Dele Alli went for £5m 5 years ago, albeit he was evidently a huge talent in the making.

Didnt he single handedly batter man united in the league/fa cup thought? I can understand when the player in question has shown up against the best in the country but as far as i can tell this guy looks good but is still relatively unproven. I guess i shouldnt be questioning brentfords scouting though, pretty much guaranteed to end up eating my words 

• Like 1