Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Ben Chilwell Signs for Chelsea

Just now, Bert said:

I think spending £50m on him is enough to say they’ve watched him thoroughly and they know they’ve signed a fantastic player that is only going to get better. 

But,this is Chelsea,they can hoover up anyone they consider half decent and blow them out just as quick.

Just now, Collymore said:

Come on Bert, he's not been fantastic.

I said he’s a fantastic player, not that he’s been fantastic. But we’ll miss him more than you think. But hey, I guess the national team manager, a player that’s won everything in domestic football for the club he manages must be in the wrong jobs. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

He'll bench warm there just like Drinkwater. Don't understand the draw of Chelsea tbh, no further ahead than us right now.

Talk about blue tinted glasses, what an idiotic comment. Chelsea are light years ahead of us & we will probably never be able to get anywhere near to what they are. I would imagine they can't believe their luck in being able to sign a 23 year old English international for 50 million (chicken feed to them), who will probably play for them for years. But they know we will always sell to them.

In my opinion. if 50 mill is the fee, we have been well & truly mugged

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Talk about blue tinted glasses, what an idiotic comment. Chelsea are light years ahead of us & we will probably never be able to get anywhere near to what they are. I would imagine they can't believe their luck in being able to sign a 23 year old English international for 50 million (chicken feed to them), who will probably play for them for years. But they know we will always sell to them.

Or having worked with him and watched him play for years, worked out 50 million is a good price especially if he wants to leave.

34 minutes ago, Hales said:

Oh god, Madders video on twitter 😭😭😭 I cannot cope.  Don't one of you dare laugh at it! 

piggyback not the best start

finished well though

left a shit with out flushing for JM

thats some er bromance they had, hope Maddison is coping ok 

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hales said:

Oh god, Madders video on twitter 😭😭😭 I cannot cope.  Don't one of you dare laugh at it! 

Just now, StanSP said:

Using the Green Day Time of Your Life song as if Ben's died...

Stop all of you 😁 mockery of that video is not allowed! 😁😭😭😭

18 minutes ago, Bert said:

I said he’s a fantastic player, not that he’s been fantastic. But we’ll miss him more than you think. But hey, I guess the national team manager, a player that’s won everything in domestic football for the club he manages must be in the wrong jobs. 

I get your point but I really do think you're wrong on this. I think he'll be found out. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

This is true. We will never spend this fee on a player ourselves. 

This transfer is a reality check and no incoming yet our squad is so thin. 

I'm afraid we are no where nearly Chelsea and never will be. 

All this talk of big name players it won't happen here not yet, its not our model. 

I always say we need to build a squad not dismantle it and sell to teams around us. 

Need to build build build.

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I dont get all this namby pamby stuff.....ooooh good luck Ben heart heart fingers crossed etc etc.

No Ben **** off, you had my support whilst you were here as an LCFC player now I will treat you like all the other opposition players.

Yes. 

He never deserved half the brain dead abuse he received from some of our fans while a city player, he isn't crap like made out. But now he's gone couldn't care less, just want my club to progress as it has hopefully with players better than Ben. 

Edited by Lesta Legend
  • Like 1

Good player but maybe a tad overated I just at times he was climsy, however in time he would become a class player. But I dunno I'm not happy one point about this, for a Leicester lad you would have thought he would stuck with the cause. For me at present I don't think Leicester are far of Chelsea, they have a been busy in this transfer window but these players will need time to fit in.

Edited by Leicesterpool