Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Ben Chilwell Signs for Chelsea

Chelsea trying to buy the league sticks in the throat.  They and much of their fanbase are very difficult to like.

I hope they win nothing.  

Good luck to Ben Chilwell personally, but not with Chelsea.

• Like 4

Unbelievable business from the club again.

Chilwell hasn't been up to scratch for a while now and another season might have seen him being difficult to off load.

I really do believe we carried on playing him for so long so we didn't devalue him, we could have wiped £40m off his value by publicly dropping him but we managed it well early on in the season with his phantom injury to allow Fuchs to steady the ship.

He did look better under Puel so I do think that a change of manager might get more out of him, although if Chelsea are expecting a creative attacking FB or WB they're going to get a massive shock, but surely they know what they're doing?

I think Brendan saw his limitations early on and instructed him to not play in the final third. Although he improved a bit after lockdown, he's an average footballer and defender I'm sure of that so he hasn't got that to fall back on either. 

If Frank can some how get him firing with the Chelsea forwards then fair play. 

I'll always say it, how he ever became England No1 LB just somes up how poor we are as national side, especially with left sided players. 

Having said all of this, good luck to the lad, I never took to him has a player or person but am happy we have got a good fee for him. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

But they can pay his £190k a week wages.

F me that's a LOT of cheese. How can ANY man eat that much cheese.

He's going to make himself ill.

Bet he still goes for dairylea or primula though. 

Wasted on him. Give me the £190k a week. Even just for one week. I'll show you how to spend money on cheese.

7 minutes ago, mucfox said:

To be honest I have to say that I'm very happy not to have to see Ben Chilwell every week anymore. 

Does this mean that you're not normally honest? :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

If he's not good enough for a club like Chelsea then he's not good enough for City either. 

You are right, imo he is not good enough for the Foxes and for this reason I will not miss Ben Chilwell either. It's as simple as that...

Have you seen some of the replies to our players comments on Chilly’s Instagram? What a weirdo bunch of begs Chelsea fans are. They can keep their smeggy hands off all of them! Isn’t swiping 3 Leicester players enough?! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Katy said:

Have you seen some of the replies to our players comments on Chilly’s Instagram? What a weirdo bunch of begs Chelsea fans are. They can keep their smeggy hands off all of them! Isn’t swiping 3 Leicester players enough?! 

They're fortunate we do business with them at all after they flogged us W*se.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

We should start talking about how much we want to keep Slimani and maybe Chelsea and United will start a bidding war.

Gotta be £40mn .

• Haha 2