Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can't even get in our U18's who get hammered every week, another peculiar goings on in our academy no doubt.

There’s 330 million people in the USA and this is the highest pedigree they have? Bizarre to say the least 

• Like 1

Odunze has been a member of the USSF national teams program for a while, and played at the last U17 World Cup. He's eligible for US, Canadian, UK and Nigerian citizenships, and I think his call-up is simply a nod towards the future. Keep him in the US soccer family, just in case.

On 03/11/2020 at 17:34, BKLFox said:

Looks like these latest Internationals are going ahead, i really hope the club are pushing back with some players could do with Timmy ( i know injured now but would Belgium look to take him as due to be clear for Liverpool game) & even Praet taking a break from Belgium, would also like Youri to have a rest as i know he'll end up playing 3 games.
Then theres Evans who is nursing an injury now surely the club say no despite him probably wanting to go baring in mind he got injured when last away.
I don't expect Maddison will be picked this time but hope Barnes doesn't either just because again think its pointless travel, he won't get any meaningful game time better he stays here gets 3 days rest then prepares for Liverpool game.
We'll also have Under & Kasper away along with U21s so Thomas, Fofana & Justin...anyone else?

Cags?? Ricky P?? Both nearing fitness so might get called up if only to train (and get injured) with their international squads. 

No one in the England squad is the sort of thing that would have used to annoy me. But we've got a PE teacher in charge and the rest will be good for Madders and Barnes.

Think Barnes is still eligible for U21 though so might see him picked tomorrow

Edited by AjcW

On 03/11/2020 at 19:46, Lambert09 said:

No idea who this is. But he’s in the USA national team :dunno:

Dont want to offend our american friends but is that team really that promising? Some decent players yes but young doesnt always mean they'll turn into world beaters. 

Reckon England could put out 3 under 21 squads that would be better than that squad.

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

No one in the England squad is the sort of thing that would have used to annoy me. But we've got a PE teacher in charge and the rest will be good for Madders and Barnes.

Think Barnes is still eligible for U21 though so might see him picked tomorrow

I kind of feel the same, but also feel for the players themselves as I’m sure it means everything to them.

Also, means they’re less likely to feel they have to move away from Leicester to be an international.