Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Mendy

Needs to be resigned to a deal. A very good midfielder always. Soumare and sadly Ndidi should be out the door before him. Get rid of those two and bring someone in to compete with him for that DM role, Sangare? Albeit I’m not even sure Mendy is best as a DM.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

absolutely quality today bossed the midfield then our fraud of a manager subs him off for probably our worst ever signing.

He’s the first CM on the team sheet right now but Rodgers can’t help himself and take him off every game 🤬

58 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

absolutely quality today bossed the midfield then our fraud of a manager subs him off for probably our worst ever signing.

Absolutely staggering weren't it? 

Absolute fcking jokes he was taken off.. Midfield disintegrated moment he went off. So fckin predictable too.

Edited by Paninistickers

Mendy having a decent game and doing a solid job of managing the centre of the pitch. So let’s take him off and bring Soumare on. Absolutely baffling decision. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Was fantastic today, arguably one of our best players.. and he gets subbed!

Clueless management!!!

He was arguably the best player of all 22, let alone us. Maybe chilwell (also subbed strangely) challenging and Kouliby too. But even so, I'd say Mendy was edging it

• Like 1

He was.playing well. Maybe tired. Bring on Soumare, another masterstroke. What does he tell him when he goes on? Stroll around. Give the ball away and then meander back at your leisure. He was still fast walking for the third. Absolutely nowhere to be seen. If that is him trying and putting a shift in God help us.

Mendy always gives a steady performance no matter who he plays beside.

Today I thought he was our MOTM.

I know BR has to be seen to be trying something to rescue the game but todays decision was just Daft.

Taking him off today just didn't make sense and ultimitely cost us the game.

• Like 2

I and everyone around me we're genuinely shocked when he subbed him today. We all called the wingers coming on but I do believe taking Mendy off cost us the chance of getting anything from the game. Soumare is a joke of player. But looking back on it now, I don't know why we were all surprised. BR has done it time and time again 

• Like 2