Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Best uniforms of the war by far. Least they looked good having their asses handed to them, eventually. 

True - But the Boss 'Winter' Collection was not fit for purpose during Barbarossa..........

• Haha 3

Who gives a toss what he does or doesn't do off the field. The fact he's been a passanger since returning from injury is all I'm bothered about. God we've missed Harvey, between a bang average perez and an off form madison we've struggled. His hair is clearly balding, he'll be the new face of a hair transplant ad. Not being negative or positive about it. Just saying it will happen. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JJS84 said:

ok, but that doesn't explain why what i said about me not understanding how people how time in their lives to be bothered about this, is a stupid comment!?

as fair as i'm concerned what his does away from the pitch is his business. he hasn't broken the law. maybe a factory that boohoo may or may not use might have. to bring all that back to JM seems a bit much for me. and i stand by my comment, who as time or energy to get bent out of shape about this sort of stuff. family, friends, jobs, hobbies, all rank way higher.

and what has me watching the players celebrate on youtube or twitter got to do with anything? unless you are trying to play the holier than thou real fan angle and someway suggest i'm some kind of plastic for not caring.

You’re the one trying to be holier than thou saying people have got too much free time to be watching what maddison does - but you’re spending all evening arguing about it!

It should explain it mate have a re-read.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Eh? You're the one that brought up things suggesting he is morally bankrupt? 

I thought the daily mail’s CAPITALISATION to desperately prompt OUTRAGE and MORAL DISGUST in the reader’s mind might have given it away.

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I thought the daily mail’s CAPITALISATION to desperately prompt OUTRAGE and MORAL DISGUST in the reader’s mind might have given it away.

I stopped reading that shit ages ago lol

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

:appl: Ditto.   I wish people would just get off his back.  We have a massive game on Sunday and we need him to turn-up.

Not to worry ..all The negative rambling posters  are infiltrated  Forest Fans...

People have an Agenda to make a Story to Force players out....

6 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Anybody actually know why he's been utterly useless since he came back from that spell out??

When we needed him to turn up for us to push us into the top 4, he failed, he rode the coat tails of the 1st 11 for the Cup Final win, then spent 20 mins not giving us anything going forward or even holding the ball and then covering going back.

He seriously needs to put an elongated shift in for 30-50 games of a really decent level, to get the fans back onside AND make a real difference in some big and important games and keep his head down of the pitch as many dedicated pro's do.

He hasnt reccovered from bis injury, like a third of the team....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

He’s a grade A twat and that has become more and more apparent in the time that he’s been here. When you are on £5 million+ a year do you really need to partner with a company that exploits migrants in our city?!?

People can say what they want but you don’t see players like De Bruyne and Tielemans doing that? If he hadn’t made it as a footballer, he’s the type of willy puller who’d still be a holiday rep in his 40s talking about how he could have made it as a professional player, in an attempt to pull girls young enough to be his daughter. 

Most likely 90% of the Clothes Worn in Britain ,have gone through exploited peoples hands,either Asian or South European sweatshops..

But its Inconvenient Abs boring to debate...innit...

To be fair ,quite a few Asian Businessman are fighting, to improve poor Working conditions & relationships...

But There are still many cnuts around...

It doesn't help the team when he p*sses off to Croatia during an important part of the season, especially with Champions League football at stake and especially the day after a defeat. You would have to question his commitment to the cause.

17 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

It doesn't help the team when he p*sses off to Croatia during an important part of the season, especially with Champions League football at stake and especially the day after a defeat. You would have to question his commitment to the cause.

Eh?

10 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

The location of his Boohoo tweet was in Croatia.

Haha, of course he’s not gone to Croatia FFS!! Whoever put the image up just found a location tag called “Summer Time” and that happens to be somewhere in Croatia

Guest Bert Fill
5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Jesus, what the hell am I seeing here?

God only knows. If ever a thread has outlived its usefulness...