Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Man City (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Good old Kasper. 3rd kick out of play now and a goal he could and should of prevented.

You having a laugh I think you should be having a go at Justin for his shite header kadper had no chance with the goal even though it was not a great goal has some were suggesting 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Watershed moment this. It’s alright looking the bollocks in games against sides we’re comfortably better than, but has he got any idea how to bridge the gap tactically to try and nullify teams that are better than us? I don’t think so, so what’s the end goal? 

I was thinking about this a few minutes ago, whenever we get to a QF/Semi or we play one of the big 6, he just sets us up weird and we lose. Is the best we're ever going to manage European football which we then implode in too? I guess we'll find out in 3 months time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Post match: “The players were magnificent against a very strong Man City team. We just lacked a bit of composure in the final third”

Something like that...

“We’re never going to be able to compete with a team of their quality. But we showed good energy and collective spirit” 

• Haha 1