Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Man City (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Kingleicester said:

I hate the fact Rodgers has moulded us in to a shit scared boring side, when we play a better sides, absolutely bottle big games negative as hell

Exactly. It's just not Leicester at all

Even when we were shit we'd have a go

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

This is just so strange. It’s like he doesn’t respect the players at all. Like “you’re to shit to bother being aggressive” awful...

We always used to come to places like Man City and Liverpool and at least give it a go! Why change? 

I'm sorry is this a ****ing training match?

Defence v Attack?

So deep. How is playing so deep, so passive going to be exciting, effective or productive? It's not.

****ing go for it, what are we scared off, what is Rodgers scared off?!

I'd go as far as saying we're a richer ****ing Burnley, but even Burnley give it more of a go than us.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

A good thing about playing man city away is that you then don’t have to play man city away

Until we play Liverpool, Man United, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea away and deliver the same setup, performance and result.

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Rodgers gets it wrong every time in these games.

Post match: “The players were magnificent against a very strong Man City team. We just lacked a bit of composure in the final third”

Something like that...

• Like 4