Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Harvey Barnes named in full England squad

5 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Gareth Southgate wasn't good enough for Middlesbrough and so is no where near good enough for England. 

He's a yes man for the FA and his man management is extremely poor. 

Our players are best out of the England set up as things currently stand until he is replaced, hopefully soon. 

Hate watching England under Southgate.  Definitely a yes man.

• Like 1

I feel Harvey is a better for England than Maddison. Maddison is similar to Grealish and Grealish is probably better currently but Barnes has pace, is direct and plays wide so offers something different. 

I think the reason us LCFC fans are so annoyed with England is that Vardy was so mistreated really and I honestly think England would cause more problems to the bigger nations with Vardy starting than Kane. I wouldn’t swap Vardy for Kane in a million years personally, even at 34.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, bmt said:

Grealish is class, what you on about?

Grealish ain't class, what you on about!? 

Dives constantly, gives away fouls I'm dangerous positions and at international level is a red card waiting to happen. 

He should have been sent off in the game against us a few weeks back. Simulation, hacking out our players whenever we started a counter. That isn't class, that's cheating. 

Can't stand his arrogance or his style of play. Barnes and Maddison both deserve to be ahead of him. 

Grealish is a brilliant player and to be quite honest, something England have lack. 

You can’t berate Grealish for diving, then we’ve got Maddison who is renowned for it. Have you not seen the video of them discussing this years FIFA ratings of them? Grealish even asks why Maddison hasn’t got 99 in diving 😂 

Barnes is an odd one here, as he’s different also. All I can think is that Southgate as looked at him in training during the last pointless international break and decided he doesn’t fit the style. 

He does have some really odd choices though. No Darlow, Wilson, Bowen, who are all in form. 

Same could have been said for Antonio. 

Grealish is an awful player to watch and it’s embarrassing the way he dives. I’ve said before Maddison is a small lad and he does seem to get clattered legitimately quite often. Grealish’s quads are bigger than Madders but he goes down much more because he throws himself into players and falls over like he’s been fouled. When we played against them and the way he throw himself into Praet and bought a free kick, Praet looked like he got smashed by a whale 🤣🤣

Also for all the diving he’s done he’s the one who put Ricardo out for over a year.

I watched him live loads of times last year and all he does is fall over. At some point you’ve got to try and be a better player than that and to be fair the last game against us was probably the best I’ve seen him play but he still dived loads.

He’s just an horrible player which shouldn’t be said for someone who’s meant to be so attacking.

8 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

No idea why Barnes has been left out and can't understand what Southgate sees in the people he's chosen ahead of Barnes. 

Maddison is miles ahead of Grealish who should be no where near the England squad! 

lol Nonsense. They are both excellent players. Grealish has stolen the march on Maddison recently with his early season performances and Maddison has been injured.

Unfortunately Southgate's teams lack creativity and he is way too negative in his thinking. He would rather pick a Winks or a Mount than either Grealish or Maddison.

• Like 1

Dives constantly, gives away fouls I'm dangerous positions and at international level is a red card waiting to happen. 

He should have been sent off in the game against us a few weeks back. Simulation, hacking out our players whenever we started a counter. That isn't class, that's cheating. 

Can't stand his arrogance or his style of play. Barnes and Maddison both deserve to be ahead of him. 

Grealish is already on 4 goals and about 5 assists this season 😂

• Like 4

Sorry but you're just talking shite there mate. You're clearly letting an intense dislike of Grealish as a person taint your view of him as a player. At this moment in time I'd pick Grealish ahead of Maddison, Mount and Foden, he's genuinely that good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Barnes looked in a huff when he came on last night, was hoping he'd score and then moon at Southgate.

He seems a little impatient. I hope it doesn't affect his game. With his every-steady progression, I'm sure he'll get there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jmono84 said:

Grealish is an awful player to watch and it’s embarrassing the way he dives. I’ve said before Maddison is a small lad and he does seem to get clattered legitimately quite often. Grealish’s quads are bigger than Madders but he goes down much more because he throws himself into players and falls over like he’s been fouled. When we played against them and the way he throw himself into Praet and bought a free kick, Praet looked like he got smashed by a whale 🤣🤣

Also for all the diving he’s done he’s the one who put Ricardo out for over a year.

I watched him live loads of times last year and all he does is fall over. At some point you’ve got to try and be a better player than that and to be fair the last game against us was probably the best I’ve seen him play but he still dived loads.

He’s just an horrible player which shouldn’t be said for someone who’s meant to be so attacking.

And his fuching shorts are way to small and tight, it makes me feel uneasy.