Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

How is it a non story? We know imaging rights formulate a massive part of any professional players contracts between them and the club. For someone you've spent £35mil on I doubt the club will be impressed wearing a rivals shirt and I'm adamant that it contravenes part of their contract however lighthearted the situation, whether floating around "football twitter" or not.

The excuse used by Fofana was BS. But....I don't personally care. Just pointing the legalities of it out.

This is just sad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

How is it a non story? We know imaging rights formulate a massive part of any professional players contracts between them and the club. For someone you've spent £35mil on I doubt the club will be impressed wearing a rivals shirt and I'm adamant that it contravenes part of their contract however lighthearted the situation, whether floating around "football twitter" or not.

The excuse used by Fofana was BS. But....I don't personally care. Just pointing the legalities of it out.

I think you're making mountains out of molehills.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Edited by UHDrive

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

Sounds like it's the last we've seen of Fofana in a Leicester shirt then

lol christ some of the most pathetic things I've read on the past few pages lol

Quite funny though. The sad part is that Wes felt he had to explain himself, some proper weird little saddos around

I've seen some very odd things on this site but the idea that he's in breach of contract because he's put his mate's shirt on is well up there

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex

I really believe that tis is true. Remember when Vardy left us for Arsenal and we all said it was a joke!

image.jpeg.2f162bfa1f0969cad7e98e8bdb984147.jpeg

On 07/06/2021 at 06:08, StevieLynex said:

I really believe that tis is true. Remember when Vardy left us for Arsenal and we all said it was a joke!

image.jpeg.2f162bfa1f0969cad7e98e8bdb984147.jpeg

Was that around the time Vardy bulked up and also had head enhancement surgery?

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

Was that around the time Vardy bulked up and also had head enhancement surgery?

You unbeliever!

On 06/06/2021 at 13:22, The Horse's Mouth said:

Can't believe people are genuinely that arsed, if this was 10 years ago nobody would've cared lol

Well, he would have only been 10 years old  and probably not a regular in our first team..

There are scores of journos scouring any and every source of gossip, rumour and interpreting it with no regard to the veracity of the information.

A number of these are internet based - often websites created by individuals without the governance of the Press Association. They're free to interpret any old crap as they wish.

There's a Liverpool supporting website (forget what it calls itself) who were building a whole fantasy about Liverpool being as far as negotiating terms with Tielemans. 

Turning wishful thinking into quasi fact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...