Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

The one thing that is very frustrating about Perez is the constant problem of getting the ball trapped under his feet and always having to recover from that. By that time, he's pressured and then struggling to pass or do something. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I am talking about the specfic incident. But if you to want to conflate ridiculously, go ahead Ffs. 

How is it conflating lol

I'm talking about other things that could have been prevented following what Perez did. But no, it's only Perez that was at fault. Nothing or no one else, just Perez in your mind and that's what I have an issue with. 

We're gash in the air again shocker. Antonio & Coufal are competing for man of the match at the minute.

On the plus side it's high intensity in both directions which suits us and Ogbonna looks vulnerable as f%ck against Vardy. 

C'mon Leicester! 

Just now, StanSP said:

How is it conflating lol

I'm talking about other things that could have been prevented following what Perez did. But no, it's only Perez that was at fault. Nothing or no one else, just Perez in your mind and that's what I have an issue with. 

Did I say i was only him? No.