Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

Credit to West Ham. They've defended very well and been really effective in transition. Scoring the first against the run of play allowed them to dictate the way the game was going to be played from then on. A good, strong, spirited performance from them.

We've just not been able to create and get through them. Most of our players have had off days too. Misplaced passes, sluggish play, slow in the build-up, and not reading the runs off the ball.

Not our day.

Still maintain for a home side we are incredibly poor at setting the tone. Vardy still looks too isolated. Barnes great on the left but the biggest problem has been the inability to find a true partner for Vardy. 

Doesnt help the defence being as poor as weve seen since Bournemouth away.

Food for thought over international break I guess for Rodgers. 

I think sometimes, just sometimes, the same people I see who LOVE a moan every single week should sometimes just hold their hands up and admit West Ham were much better today. It happens sometimes. I just can’t stand some of the comments I see on here genuinely fearing the worst right off the bat.

They did to us what we did to Man City last week. And fair play to them.

• Like 1

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Iheanacho is useless. He’s got one job and that’s to score goals, if he can’t do that, sack him off. 

edited as I wasnt sure if he was Mendy or Iheanacho. Whoever he was...was hard to spot, just saw one angle of the goal. should have done much better