Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

I think sometimes, just sometimes, the same people I see who LOVE a moan every single week should sometimes just hold their hands up and admit West Ham were much better today. It happens sometimes. I just can’t stand some of the comments I see on here genuinely fearing the worst right off the bat.

They did to us what we did to Man City last week. And fair play to them.

Well of course if you play 2 in midfield anyone can look get agianst you. They played to their strengths and won. Rodgers out classed tactically why tavares didn't get on the bench I will never know

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

I think sometimes, just sometimes, the same people I see who LOVE a moan every single week should sometimes just hold their hands up and admit West Ham were much better today. It happens sometimes. I just can’t stand some of the comments I see on here genuinely fearing the worst right off the bat.

They did to us what we did to Man City last week. And fair play to them.

Football has fine margins.

Goals change games.

West Ham have been great today.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Lesson for Rodgers this. Get your tactics right. Setting up this way today was stupid.

Hopefully it makes us realise that we need a replacement for Justin. He's not up to it at al

I think you need to aim it also to the rest of  the defence apart from amartey

2 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

I'm not disagreeing with that - but we've allowed it. As well as WH have played, we have been shit. 

The thing that upsets me about our bad performances now is the manager never acknowledges then or takes any responsibility. 

Did we play brilliantly against man city or were they rubbish? 

id say a bit of both.

West ham did what we did to man city last week. good tactics and some good play. got to giving winning teams credit

Edited by MPH

4 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

He's massively overrated - mediocre, but English and young playing for West Ham. 

mediocre?! have you even been watching football recently? He's been brilliant so far this season and even the back-end of last season. He's no world beater but he deserves a lot more than being called 'mediocre'. He's been dominant today.

Apart from Mendy this has been a horror show. Back to the drawing board. We cannot break down deep blocks. Fact.  And when we are bad, we are dreadful. No excuses. We deserved nothing today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Very kind on Evans. He's been dogs shit. Was nowhere on the 2nd and 3rd goal.

Amartey massively at fault for their 2nd too.

Ünder it's his first game and I'm not judging him, but have you even been watching him?. Been a greedy ****er who doesn't know when to pass today.

Gray 2.0. (I'm joking of course - very early days)