Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John12345

Rodgers

Credit where credits due, whatever he’s done he’s brought confidence to the squad and the movement seems to have improved a hell of a lot since last season. We’ve got some great young players playing atm and he must be doing something right to get what we’re getting from Thomas, Fofana and Justin. 

• Like 1

As players come off the injured list Rodgers has some serious decisions to make. Especially if he wants to keep the morale of the squad high. Our energy rate is off the charts with every player at the club giving 100%. Talk about competition in the squad. What great problems to have.

1 minute ago, SO1 said:

As players come off the injured list Rodgers has some serious decisions to make. Especially if he wants to keep the morale of the squad high. Our energy rate is off the charts with every player at the club giving 100%. Talk about competition in the squad. What great problems to have.

Maddison in his post-match interview said Rodgers needs to take paracetamol for all the selection headaches he's gonna have lol 

• Haha 2

Wonder if the Sutton and the Celtic fans now realise that just maybe Brendan was actually making a step up by coming to Leicester. It’s one thing qualifying every year for the champions league in a one team league and another actually qualifying for Europe in a real league.

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

The good thing about the back up players doing so well is, the players coming back can come back slowly and only when they're ready. Great place to be and what a time to be a Leicester fan. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Wonder if the Sutton and the Celtic fans now realise that just maybe Brendan was actually making a step up by coming to Leicester. It’s one thing qualifying every year for the champions league in a one team league and another actually qualifying for Europe in a real league.

The team who sit second in a one team league 😂

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maddison in his post-match interview said Rodgers needs to take paracetamol for all the selection headaches he's gonna have lol 

Ahhh that's only light pain medication. He's gonna need the hard Stuff for the selection problems he's gonna have with this club.

I wonder what Brendan will do when we've got a few of the back 5 back.The 3-4-3/5-2-3 system seems to working really well but I suspect we're using this at least in part because it gives our younger full backs a bit more protection whilst also allowing them the freedom to get forward and attack when needed.

Edited by ajthefox

His biggest challenge is trying to nick tighter games and keep digging away when it isn't happening. We managed it at Arsenal but we don't want a reputation of being a team that turns it on when the going is good and goes out with a whimper when it isn't.

A few 1-0 wins never hurt anyone.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I imagine Chris Sutton will not give a toss about our results in comparison to Celtic, but I imagine he might get a kick out of knowing he's still living absolutely rent-free in so many of your heads - it's nearly been 2 years ffs.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of his but listening on FiveLive recently, he's actually very complimentary about us pretty much all the time.

• Like 1

I was a harsh critic, and I think I just am by nature, but he's doing a great job this season. Very challenging circumstances and we're overcoming everything. It's sad that after what happened last year that you can't get too excited, but we're looking like we're really beginning to click a bit. Earning his money so far this season.

Guest Markyblue
6 hours ago, ealingfox said:

I imagine Chris Sutton will not give a toss about our results in comparison to Celtic, but I imagine he might get a kick out of knowing he's still living absolutely rent-free in so many of your heads - it's nearly been 2 years ffs.

People got to hate and in fairness he fits the bill perfectly.