Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John12345

Rodgers

13 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I was a harsh critic, and I think I just am by nature, but he's doing a great job this season. Very challenging circumstances and we're overcoming everything. It's sad that after what happened last year that you can't get too excited, but we're looking like we're really beginning to click a bit. Earning his money so far this season.

The most impressive thing has been how well the fringe players have done. To keep them physically fit, as well as mentally prepared, is a hell of a job. Rodgers has managed it.

He's got selection issues when the big guns are back because you could argue that most of the usual squad players are pushing for starts on form.

• 4 weeks later...

People will stick up for him but the questions keep having to be asked.

I thought generally we’d sorted ourselves out playing effectively and well but in the last 3 games, we’re back at our negative shite from last season.

Edited by Matt