Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (A) Match Thread - 25/10/2020

Not sure about the 5 at the back. But I'm excited about Harvey up top. 

This opportunity might be just what he needs to develop. His finishing looked a lot better Thursday night.

With a bit of faith and Vardy's mentorship, I think he has every chance of developing into a prem quality striker. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

This? Wtf does Nacho have to do? Rodgers would rather play a short winger alone upfront, in a position he’s never played, while Nacho sits on the bench for the entire match :-/

And let’s be honest as good as Barnes can be, he isn’t a lone striker.  Nacho should have got the chance to back up his last performance. 

9 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Every single time Kelechi gets a tiny confidence boost Rodgers slaps him down again lol

Supposed to be a good man manager. It just seems spiteful at this point. 

We're going to have tonnes of possession today but get nowhere near scoring.

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

Wow really? This would be asking for trouble. 

They are a decent side and we have to accept that we will be strongest when breaking. Nacho would be isolated and would break our attacks down unfortunately. 

Im not worried at all. In fact I’m going to go out on a limb and say this will be a master stroke from Brendan and there will be a thread started about Barnes being Vardys successor... just watch 

what about the announced lineup isn’t asking for trouble?

and £15 to watch it :beer:

I think people can’t comprehened that Barnes is just going to okay the Vardy role. Nobody would have complained if it was Vardy instead of him. 

Barnes has the potential to be ruthless and I think the arsenal cbs will be worried 

I was brought up on good strikers hunt in pairs. The new normal is playing one striker on his own. Now we're going to no strikers and false nines. We'll be bringing Craig Levein back next FFS. It's bollocks. Bollocks I tell you!

Will take it all back if it proves to be a Rodgers masterclass like at Man City.

• Haha 1