Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Kramaric...

Come home son!!

Was thinking exactly this earlier today

Like most clubs, we haven’t half made some bizarre decisions over the past few years.

We sell Kramaric and then go on to make signings of the likes of Slimani, Musa and Nacho

:blink:

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Sounded to me like theyve got targets but only a few in mind, and like nothing has been lined up.

Still light of another winger, striker and an absolute bastard of a midfielder for me.

Iheanacho, gray and slimani clearly surplus and beginning to think choudhury might be too.

Agreed. Thauvin would be a good start and seems realistic. I think you're right about Hamza. There's times when he looks superb but for every brilliant moment there's three or four bombscare moments. Sometimes he looks top drawer but a lot of the time he looks like a Championship player.

• Like 2

Think we need go to sign a player like Giroud or Cavani in January, it doesn't matter if they are approaching 34ish, class is permanent. Ozil is available (so what that he upset the Chinese) And it's only for the short term. Long term I think some posters have already suggested some players like up and coming youngsters like Myron Boadu

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Gray had a real chance today, come on and take the game to Palace. Prove that he's worthy of a place.

All of memory was that shite free kick. Compare him to Barnes, and he's not fit to clean Barnes' boots. 

Forgettable indeed. 

He saw the headlines with that free kick. Sadly it was not to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Forgettable indeed. 

He saw the headlines with that free kick. Sadly it was not to be. 

Shame isn't it? 

We all saw the potential, player brought back from the outside to hit the winner. But as with many times, that's all he is. Potential that never seems to develop.

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Barnes, maddison, thauvin behind vardy with under and perez as potential impact subs....yes please!

Still lacking a genuine number 9 when Vardy isn't playing/firing.

Man City have Aguero and Jesus, Liverpool have Firmino and Origi, Man Utd have Greenwood, Martial and Cavani, Chelsea have Giroud, Werner and Abraham etc.

Doesn't have to be someone that would come and score 30 goals a season. Just someone that can come in and offer something different and has the ambition to take over from Vardy in the next couple of years.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tetly said:

Diego Costa apparently has asked to leave his club. Would be a good shout on loan for 6 months.

What a shout. Could be the x factor signing we need. Definitely could see him making an impact here.

Never mind a striker we badly need a midfielder who can perform a similar role to Tielemans in the midfield. If anything happens to him we are ****ed. This afternoon just goes to show how we have nobody who can be creative from deep other than Youri. It was painful watching Mendy and Hamza having a competition as to who could make the most backwards and sideways passes. 

I’ll get slated for saying this no doubt but I would genuinely take a look at Jack Wilshere on a trial basis to see if he is worthy of a short term contract if we want to go cheap with it. He would cost nothing and we don’t need him to be a star, we simply need someone who can make our midfield tick in the absence of Tielemans and Wilshere could do that until Kiernan-DH comes back next summer. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 1