Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Need to tie Ünder down if we’re serious about him as it seems like Roma could recall him and use him as a swap for AC

Milan’s Samu Castillejo or is this just mind games from Roma for us to sign him this month ?

https://sempremilan.com/report-roma-could-send-leicester-loanee-to-milan-in-swap-deal-involving-castillejo

Can they do that?

Isn't it an agreed price that they can't wriggle out of?

Haven't we paid a £5m loan fee for the season?

31 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I reckon it will be Ricardo. As long as he plays regularly for the rest of the season, he is the one we would miss least. 

How times have changed. 12 months ago we'd have said he was the one we'd miss the most. If it's him then it'll be a reduced fee due to the injury, I should think. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

How times have changed. 12 months ago we'd have said he was the one we'd miss the most. If it's him then it'll be a reduced fee due to the injury, I should think. 

Yeah, which MIGHT mean we get another year as we wouldnt be keen on reducing his fee for any reason.

If that was to happen, my next guess to go would be Maddison. 

41 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Need to tie Ünder down if we’re serious about him as it seems like Roma could recall him and use him as a swap for AC

Milan’s Samu Castillejo or is this just mind games from Roma for us to sign him this month ?

https://sempremilan.com/report-roma-could-send-leicester-loanee-to-milan-in-swap-deal-involving-castillejo

36 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Can they do that?

Isn't it an agreed price that they can't wriggle out of?

Haven't we paid a £5m loan fee for the season?

Would all depend on his contract and if there's a recall option. 

3 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Disappointing but not surprising. Could be a bluff I suppose but not spending is far more understandable than it was last January.

Doubt it’s a bluff Ealing. I’m worried about the lack of depth in midfield with Praet out for 12 weeks. An injury to Madders or Youri and we could see a reprise of last season’s collapse...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Doubt it’s a bluff Ealing. I’m worried about the lack of depth in midfield with Praet out for 12 weeks. An injury to Madders or Youri and we could see a reprise of last season’s collapse...

It's 100% a bluff of some kind. If they can get a player that they think will improve us they will - as Rodgers has said on a few occasions its availability rather than funds.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Plenty of funds there; but we do need to move on some of the more redundant wage-spend.

Yeah, but Slim has gone, but maybe has not cleared that wage in reality?

46 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It's 100% a bluff of some kind. If they can get a player that they think will improve us they will - as Rodgers has said on a few occasions its availability rather than funds.

We’ll see soon enough. I hope you’re right but if I had to put 50p on it, I’d bet against you.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Hakan Calhanoglu in the summer on a free?

44 minutes ago, Koke said:

Max Meyer has left Palace. He's available on a free. Used to be decent at Schalke but obviously HodgsonBall didn't suit him.

Both absolutely wank.

• Haha 2

Frankly I think this website is way too open to taking Brendan at face value. He does not like to criticize players in public. Back to the bluff talk on the last page, sounded like typical Brendan to me. If he said we need a player in X position it means his current options aren't good enough. That's not who he is, or at least the facade he puts on for the media.

5 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Frankly I think this website is way too open to taking Brendan at face value. He does not like to criticize players in public. Back to the bluff talk on the last page, sounded like typical Brendan to me. If he said we need a player in X position it means his current options aren't good enough. That's not who he is, or at least the facade he puts on for the media.

Not necessarily. It could just mean that we haven't got enough players for that position.

Team mate of Krépin Diatta, Noa Lang having a storming season (On loan from Ajax, 21 years old, left wing, but can be right or center)

Note Just noticed his contract expires June 2021 (According to TransferMrkt)

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Krépin Diatta I would go all out for this lad.

Pacey, technically superb, and doesn't have blinkers on when it comes to finding a pass. His style reminds me of Sadio Mane. 

Id never seen him play before, but from as much as you can judge from 5 minutes, he looks like a Prem player.