Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga Post Match

Forfanas mistake is concerning. He’s unreal on the ball and has the engine to join attacks but he needs discipline. Very amateur mistake to try and win that ball when it’s so easy to drop off. Even bring him down but letting him go then is suicidal.

Great player and will become a superstar with experience but that and vs Liverpool are why he should stay with us for a couple of seasons to develop even stronger.

Very good analysis on BT Sport post match I must say. Correct to point out the problem with the way the defensive shape is setup in the 5 with gaps between wingbacks and back 3, showcasing stepping out at the wrong time, and also calling out the over reliance upon Tielemans to drive the team and how other players in the squad can't quite do the same thing he can.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Marc mostly had a rubbish game...but that ONE BALL made it all worth it! :wub:

To be fair, he looked much much better after Vardy and Maddison came on.

7 minutes ago, Line-X said:

What does Albrighton offer? ...I mean he's been a great servant to the club blah blah blah

Shouldn't be anywhere near the starting VI blah blah blah

As mentioned above, he really wasn't very good until the last 25 mins. Superb cross and I'm always delighted when he does well. Every Leicester fan will feel affinity to Sharky :scarf:

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Shame he wasn't noted for his keeping tonight

He made two crucial saves first half and did he get a hand to the header that went close second half? Couldn't see it on the replay.

6 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Forfanas mistake is concerning. He’s unreal on the ball and has the engine to join attacks but he needs discipline. Very amateur mistake to try and win that ball when it’s so easy to drop off. Even bring him down but letting him go then is suicidal.

Great player and will become a superstar with experience but that and vs Liverpool are why he should stay with us for a couple of seasons to develop even stronger.

Dont be concerned just remember he is a 19 year old footballer playing at the top level. He's got another 5 to 6 years to still improve so the future is looking good 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Why concerning?

He's 19 - he's going to make mistakes from time to time. He'll learn.

Concerning because it was so poor and should of cost us the game.

Not concerning for his long term future as imo he’s along with Kante the most I’ve believed 1 of our players would go right to the top, but vs Liverpool and tonight he’s shown a lot of rashness and if I were BR I’d have a quiet word with him and try and coach him on a few things, because no doubt physically and technically he’s got everything.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

He’s 19. Bound to make mistakes like that from time to time.