Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga Post Match

Credit for Rodgers making the subs that were needed. Would have been a loss if he didn't make any at half time. 

Can understand the starting line up and resting some players. But good to know we can call on those players to deliver when called upon. 

• Like 2

Fofana will learn from that.  I thought he was excellent for most of his appearance, but you can blot your game if you aren't careful.  

Our subs changed the complexion of the game. Braga's 3rd was against the run of play.

Great for Luke Thomas to score, too.

:scarf:

• Like 2

Slow start which was concerning. I had to question where the urgency had gone.

2nd half wasn’t brilliant but it was much improved and we were the better team, should have got a winner really then I thought we’d ****ed it but credit to them, never gave up!

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Was that commentator on commission for the amount of times he'd say Quarry during the game? Must have mentioned it about 600 times.

Not the only one to notice it! It’s not even it’s proper name, I wonder if they even call it that in Portugal. 

Playing 3/5 at the back - really makes play deep. Can’t swap 8/9 with our back up. Has to be 4/5 tops 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Deserved result. Most impressive to me was the way they bossed the 2nd half  -which is what LCFC does when it's on top of it's game. Fofana got caught - his one mistake of the match, otherwise he was excellent - and they pulled it out on almost the last kick of the match. Kasper MOTM but Youri really changed the trajectory when he came on.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Not the only one to notice it! It’s not even it’s proper name, I wonder if they even call it that in Portugal. 

Playing 3/5 at the back - really makes play deep. Can’t swap 8/9 with our back up. Has to be 4/5 tops 

Also Luke Thomas being from Syston. In the Charnwood district.

• Haha 1