Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga Post Match

Think we have to go close to full strength one more time just to guarantee top. 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Real Madrid could end up dropping down to Europa given their form. Similarly Atalanta and Ajax are battling out for 3rd in their group, as are Leipzig and PSG.

Yes we will have to play them at some point, but much rather it wasn't in the 1st knockout round lol 

From the other groups Leverkusen and Benfica who currently sit in second. AC Milan and Feyenoord currently 2nd placed as well. 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Real Madrid could end up dropping down to Europa given their form. Similarly Atalanta and Ajax are battling out for 3rd in their group, as are Leipzig and PSG.

Yes we will have to play them at some point, but much rather it wasn't in the 1st knockout round lol 

From the other groups Leverkusen and Benfica who currently sit in second. AC Milan and Feyenoord currently 2nd placed as well. 

If a team finishes third in a group where they're number 1 seed then I reckon we've got a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I think we should rest the Fulham starting 11 against zorya. Leaving a lot of them back in England. The 7 subs can play as they need the game time and we still ideally need something then go full strength if we need something at AEK. 

We are in a good position though cause if aek win we are already champions and if Braga win we play an aek side last who have absolutely nothing to play for and will probably play the reserves. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This is a million times better than sky. Danny Simpson is very good.

Sidwell was good as well.

18 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Makes me sick honestly. Seeing Thomas get his first for us too. Torturing myself here I'll stop.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself mate lol. It's shit but you can't change it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Babylon said:

One week ago we were top of the league and top of our Europa group whist missing loads of players. Today we finished the game with what are likely to be 6 reserves. The squad is better than you are making out. 

To be fair I wasn’t taking into account the injuries and players to come back

Today we were awful in the first half. It was 2-1 but could easily have been 4-1 and game over

Bringing on the first teamers changed the game and made all the difference

The biggest fear I have is an injury to Vardy

After him we are poor up top. He is such an important player in this team.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Tbf, he was a little at fault for their last goal, but generally he was great tonight.

Agree. He's so versatile too. Tonight he played RCB and LCB in a 5, having already played RB and LB in other matches. Very handy player to have in the squad.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Does this mean our coefficient has gone up? 

Yes, now 29000, 7th best in prem. Prize money to date 6.6m Euro’s and with minimum four more games at least, both will continue to rise. Would take about five consecutive successful seasons at least to get anywhere near the top 6. 

• Like 2