Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga Post Match

I thought that was a brilliant game, even if we were second best for most of the match. Properly entertaining and BIG credit to Braga they played great stuff and impressed me.

Once the subs came on we turned it around and our quality counted, but Fofana made a big error to make it look like we'd given it away. A shame as he had otherwise been excellent.

But then the main man came on and won it for us!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Thanks to referee Daniele Orsato for playing an extra 30 seconds, what a legend.

He was right to play the extra seconds because they scored on 90th and the celebrations and restart were at least 30s, but you are right that many refs do not play that extra time anymore

• Like 2

Imagine the scenes if we were out in Portugal tonight..so gutted.

Got away with a bit who **** it, 2 academy graduates and Jamie Vardy sending us through to the Europa League knockouts. Who'd have thought that at the start of the decade 

Maddison was class, he has been in Europe, looks to suit this type of football. I'll be honest I was questioning Thomas still being on the pitch but he has popped up with a goal and brilliant ball down the line. What a feeling for the lad.

Defensively poor but shown that we have a lot going forward if we get on the ball. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It took our first team to come on for us to look much good

Squad bang average. Nobody’s ever persuading me the likes of Iheanacho is good enough for a frequent first team spot

Other than 3-4 clubs in the world there’s no one who’s reserves are as good as their first 11... that’s why they are the reserves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Squad bang average. Nobody’s ever persuading me the likes of Iheanacho is good enough for a frequent first team spot

I think that’s a tad harsh considering with Castagne, Ricardo and Wilf to come back.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can’t disagree with what you’ve said but don’t underestimate how hard it is to play next to zero minutes then come in and suddenly have to be bang on it. Some players (majority) need a run of games to hit any form whatsoever 

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

But Nacho doesn’t have “a frequent first team spot”. He infrequently comes in and usually does the business. He just didn’t today. It happens.

• Like 4