Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

Knowing BR we will lose tonight playing that formation then Everton we will lose again . He will then change vs Spurs to go 4141, when he should go 5 at the back . We will then lose that game and he will say 4141 don’t work and revert back to 5 at the back vs the mighty cannon fodder.

Lots of decisions and tactical things baffles me but I’ve never been more confused to what BR has been watching to make these decisions over and over again.

If and WHEN we struggle tonight and look awful, will it be a case of we were unlucky and didn’t get going and were too passive and he genuinely doesn’t know why?

My god 🤦‍♂️.

Ndidi will obviously be a big help when it comes to defending set pieces but I fear this defensive formation will allow BHA to be more confident coming forward. Also, can we have a word with the ref and ask for a Kasper hoof rather than a set piece as we may find one of our players 5% of the time rather than 4%. 

Just now, Pliskin said:

I’ll just see..... it will be a shoddy performance, we might scrape a win... I am very surprised he’s gone with this...... 

I'd be happy with a Vardy last minute penalty even after a retake for keeper two inches off his line for a 1-0 

Amazon seem to have missed the memo. For some reason they're talking about the two teams they're about to show - haven't they got to analyse the Manchester derby? Or the crisis at Arsenal? Clearly Amazon haven't got a clue how to present football.

• Haha 4

Just now, peach0000 said:

I'm glad I don't have your level of pessimism before games. Why even watch football if you can't get excited and be positive about your side being able to go into the top 3 of the premier league.

Maybe its following the city for over 45 years that is to blame. I have always treated every victory like a cup final win. :)

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

We should always live in the moment.

The past and the future are two places of unreality 

Well if we are going down the sanctimonious route...

The past is a lesson, the future an opportunity 

• Thanks 1