Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

Just now, Foxxed said:

...maybe we’re saving Barnes and Under for the heavy Christmas period?

Thomas okay?

This, we have Everton and Spurs to play in the next 7 days. We are resting key players for harder matches. We have put out a team fully capable of beating the opposition while holding a few key players back for a rest. They can come on if needed but hopefully they won't have to.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

As I tried to say in the pre-match thread Fofana has only ever played consistently in a back 3. He's 19 - only had limited experience of the Premier league - and while I think he's been brilliant on the whole - has a few mistakes in him. 

If Soyuncu was fit I'm sure we'd be a back 4. Given injuries and Ndidi Still finding his fitness - he's being rightly cautious. I'd much prefer a back 4 myself - but there's no point being better as an attacking side while leaking goals ag the back too.

Brighton aren't a bad side. In fact as shown by Fulham just drawing with Liverpool - the Premier league is all about those small margins and you cant take.any team for granted.

There's subs there capable of changing the formation and tactics later in the game if necessary. 

Fofana played only in a back three at St Etienne? (Too lazy to check...)

Just now, peach0000 said:

This, we have Everton and Spurs to play in the next 7 days. We are resting key players for harder matches. We have put out a team fully capable of beating the opposition while holding a few key players back for a rest. They can come on if needed but hopefully they won't have to.

We lost to Fulham and scraped past Sheffield United....(baring in mind Fulham weren't anything like tonight)...

Don't think we are in a position to rest players. Get the 3 points tonight is more important than worrying about Everton.

• Like 1

Well, I can't really see it, but hopefully it will work. Such a great opportunity today with Spurs and Liverpool dropping points.

Really hoped we'd go 4 at the back with Ndidi's return. Maybe BR's waiting for Ricardo and/or Castagne to be fit first?

Glad to see Perez given a chance. Deserves it after his last game.

Hoping to see Barnes and Under on for the last 30 or so, but not holding my breath.

Maddison needs to put in a good performance today. Needs to buck his ideas up on set pieces, especially. Or be taken off them, which is probably less likely than getting a blowjob from the Pope.

Does make me laugh this page at times. I assumed it was a page where people could talk about Leicester and share their views and opinions but as soon as people disagree with the team selection, they get slated for being a doom and gloom merchant or entitled. I am entitled. Entitled to my opinion! 

2 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

What sort of message does it send to Perez ?! Scoring and playing well in the prem last week. Yeah Under did well against some Greek farmers on Thursday, but I’m not convinced about him in the prem

we've hardly seen him so there is not alot to be convinced about

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

3 points is 3 points