Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (H)..pre match thread

Wonder if he'll try Ndidi at the back and put Mendy back in DM.

Kasper

Justin - Fofana - Ndidi* - Fuchs

Mendy - Tielemans

Maddison

Under - Vardy - Barnes

I do wonder if he purposely played Albrighton today knowing Everton would be a tougher game which he might not do as well in, and use other players who are fresher for it on Wednesday?

If Morgan plays then he'll go as CB with Little Wes and play Ndidi as DM.

Wonder if James will be back for them. Might need to see a Kamark-on-Juninho-esque job on him from Mendy/Ndidi if he does play. 

• Like 4

Wouldn't be surprised if we went 5 at the back purely to cover for the injured players really, could go either Ndidi/Fofana/Justin or Justin/Fofana/Fuchs as the centre halves depending on what he feels like. If we started with the latter we could then switch it to a 4 as the game progresses and go for the kill 

Can see Ndidi playing CB as part of a three with Fofanaan Fuchs. JJ and Thomas WB.

would prefer a four though

kasper

JJ Ndidi Fofana Fuchs/Thomas

Mendy

Yt

Under Madders Barnes

Vardy

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Shame that Evans is out, but an enforced rest might not be the worst thing in the world with a busy schedule coming up. 

I agree, I thought so at the time. We're definitely going to miss him but the day off won't do him any harm. 

Definitely N'didi at CB and Mendy in midfield with Tielemans and Maddison. Hopefully Barnes and Under out wide for this one. They'll be on a high after their win against Chelsea but they're not anything special and if we play like we did today we'll beat them. 

4 hours ago, urban fox said:

Can see Ndidi playing CB as part of a three with Fofanaan Fuchs. JJ and Thomas WB.

would prefer a four though

kasper

JJ Ndidi Fofana Fuchs/Thomas

Mendy

Yt

Under Madders Barnes

Vardy

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I suspect it'll be Fuchs Fofana Justin as a back 3 with Thomas and Albrighton as wing backs.

Going by Brendan's Friday presser, Castagne is likely to be available for this one.  

• Like 3