Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Odsonne Edouard

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Who else did levein sign from Scotland? I only remember Ryan Neilsen the long haired fella and he was shite I will give you that. Levein did sign fryatt tho so credit where its due. 

Robbie Neilson

Patrick Kisnorbo

Joe Hamill

Mark De Vries

Alan Maybury

I've always hated Levein.

Fun fact he's never won a single trophy ever as a player or manager. Get it up him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Robbie Neilson

Patrick Kisnorbo

Joe Hamill

Mark De Vries

Alan Maybury

Fun fact he's never won a single trophy ever as a player or manager. Get it up him.

Kisnorbo was good for us to be fair. Especially once we converted him to a center half. The less said about the other 4 the better. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Robbie Neilson

Patrick Kisnorbo

Joe Hamill

Mark De Vries

Alan Maybury

Also Mo Sylla and Stephen Hughes.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Odd that we still talk of a Levein or a Puel or a Rodgers signing, as if it’s the 1970s. 
All signings now are club signings, driven by recruitment, acting in accordance with agreed strategic objectives, and, if he’s lucky, okayed or rejected by the current manager.

It really is hopelessly naive to think that we’d sign anyone on the manager’s whim or say so. Sure, BR will have input, particularly in setting the strategic objectives, but he wouldn’t last long in the modern game stamping his feet and insisting on signing this or that player.

He's not in the Celtic squad for the Livi game tonight.  And they have all their players back now from the Covid isolation. He was playing before they went to Dubai, so won't be injured.  Could be significant?

Edit  Sorry, just looked at Page 15 and saw Dahnsouff posted this as well.  Ah well, 2 heads are better than one !

Edited by bald reynard

Neilson was signed by Pearson. 

Levein signed Maybury, De Vries, Hughes, Sylla, Douglas, Hirschfield, Hammill from Scotland and also fellow Scots Gareth Williams and Scot Gemmill from England.  By the way I recently looked up his signings after watching a Rab Douglas podcast who briefly spoke about his time here, I don’t just bizarrely know that freak info off the top of my head lol

Edited by TJB-fox

14 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Neilson was signed by Pearson. 

Levein signed Maybury, De Vries, Hughes, Sylla, Douglas, Hirschfield, Hammill from Scotland and also fellow Scots Gareth Williams and Scot Gemmill from England.  By the way I recently looked up his signings after watching a Rab Douglas podcast who briefly spoke about his time here, I don’t just bizarrely know that freak info off the top of my head lol

Adams signed Gareth Williams didn't he?