Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford vs LCFC - Match Thread - 24/01/2021

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Iheanacho brings about as much to the Leicester team as I do to this forum.

Frustration and tears..

Can anyone give one positive about him?

Impact sub...You wait when he gets a brace today from the bench...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Iheanacho brings about as much to the Leicester team as I do to this forum.

Frustration and tears..

Can anyone give one positive about him?

His dress sense?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Sorry lads, wouldn't mind respectfully bowing out here, but obviously would still be happy to see us win.

Premier & Europa League have to be priority, attaining Champions League football the real goal for this season. FA Cup can't give us that and we already have a serious cluster of matches coming up.

Where's your ambitions of a treble winning season? (And you call yourself a fan)

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

What on earth has Tielemans been eating? He's gone from blowing out his arse after 70 minutes to duracell bunny who doesn't miss a single second.

Yeah, I can see it.  Facial type and all.

duracell.JPG.2d5af7b485a43eec6626fc4f2f44daa3.JPG    Youri2.JPG.ad2fcc30ac6cfc163a3a9535cef8bdd0.JPG

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yep that's a good example, and Man City at the moment also play a false 9 too. The differences are what goes on behind though, Liverpool use a predominantly "functional" midfield that keeps control of the ball with their full backs providing the width. We have a much more creative midfield with more emphasis on technical flair. Our fullbacks are more for give and go's than our primary delivery method to the front 3. That's why during games Liverpool tend to make more chances of a more direct nature (high or low crosses into the box) whereas we tend to play slicker stuff and make higher quality chances, but less of them. Not saying either approach is better or worse, just pointing out the differences. Man City at their best are maybe a better version of us, though I can't say I've seen too much of them since playing their new system.

Personally I adore our midfield 3, it's so balanced and creative!

A good analysis.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Fair enough, I always think if there is a strong disagreement with a post I'm probably wrong or need to look at the bigger picture. I was a little distracted during the Stoke game so will look a bit more in-depth today... 

I always admire a man who admits he might be wrong and it's great credit to you. I was never quite sure why we bought as to where we bought him to play.

Now that he here I just think he's struggled for recognition and is trying to find his feet. If he does I think he can easily get double figures every season for the reasons I've said earlier.

Enjoy the Game and let's both hope he has a good one filling in for the Legend that is Vardy.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Just heard Brendan on bt. Asked where the goals will come from with Vardy out. Mentioned everyone apart from nacho. Probably means nothing but doesn’t sound too good for him. 

Yea, noticed that.  Oh dear.

But on a brighter note JV back in training in 10 days .... get in

2 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Why are we cursed with Robbie Savage on punditry or commentary for every single game on BT :doh:

Because he's an expert on the inner workings of Leicester City.

Thanks to him I'm confident that Vardy will be well looked after by Dave Rennie.

• Haha 3