Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Everton (A) Match Thread

I'm not the biggest nacho fan but I actually think he'd be more of an outlet than Perez 

Concerned how open we will be without Wilf picking up the second balls. (Fofana should have got into CDM and Soyuncu CB- so we had option to also go into 3-5-2 easily)

Defo need Under on for  some creative and also he can shoot.

No changes from Rodgers so hope we see an improvement second half

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 1

Haven't trawled through all the pages so probably already mentioned but hoping everyone else on here screamed at the TV when they started talking absolute bollocks about Ndidis debut. I was there, we won 2-1 and Wilf had a great debut. Commentator said we were soundly beaten that day. Absolute amateur coverage on BT compared to Sky, however annoying Tyler is. Oh and the match is shit. 

So Hamza wont be going anywhere and our need for 1 or 2 loan signings this window increases. Our lack of signings last Jan didn't help us whilst United brought in Fernandes and the tables turned. Of course United have much bigger finances than we do and I'm sure the club will be doing all they can to bring in some new signings but anymore injuries and our season could fall flat like it did last season. Feel so sorry for Wilf as he was starting to get back to his best  

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Vardy makes absolutley 0 difference in this game. They're sat on their own 6 yard line lumping it about 

To be fair they didn't say we should get a direct comparison to JV. Just that we need somebody who's effective when he's out. 

We've played 15 halves of Premier League football since the last time Vardy scored from open play. 

I'm aware it's more than just goals, but it's simplifying to see Vardy out and say that's the problem.

Everton are a very defensive side, which we struggle to play against at the best of times. We haven't been great, but we haven't been particularly poor either.

Let's see if we can peg them back in the next 20/25 minutes and go from there.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 1

Jesus H Tittifookin Christ.

I watch Match of the Day. Jermaine Jenas is on as a pundit.

BT Sport? Jenas is there again sitting with the chucklers on their Saturday afternoon score show.

The One Show? Guess who's on the couch.

Adverts for food delivery at half time?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghh.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

You wouldn’t think Savage ever played for us. Always sounds like he fancies the opposition.... 

Called himself a Leicester legend last week on BT :D

• Haha 1