Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Everton (A) Match Thread

Under has to come on for Albrighton. Perez is coming deeper but nobody is running into the space he's left behind and even when he does pick up the ball he hasn't got anybody on the right to pass it forward for. Barns needs to do more. 

Also what's with our slightly lackadaisical defense? At times they're creating more problems than the opposition (including their goal). Come on, snap awake! 

7 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

We've not been great, but I've not seen a team have as many jammy as **** bounces as Everton have been getting tonight. 

It's the perfect gameplan against us though, they did it last season and before Xmas. We have no answer to them.

4 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

You are literally 35 years old...

Literally, I'm 34. I need my rest :D

Up in 6 hours, so yes I'm going bed. If the game was exciting, I'd suffer, but it feels like 1 of those nights.

I'm not berating the players, like many do.

Edited by wardyfox86

Half time.

Started brightly and dominated possession. A number of good plays involving Barnes.

Then Everton grew into the game and now comfortable.

Nothing on the right. Barnes heavily marked on the left.

Beaten to it tactically. Rodgers needs to make some changes. For me, Under for Albrighton as we need more movements up top (as I said before the game @deanolegend1989), Ricardo in for Justin and move Castagne to the left as we are seeing nothing much attacking wise from the FBs and Justin is on a yellow (noting that Justin has been great defensive wise).

Maddison should stop taking corners.

Ndidi is a big lost. Hope he is Ok.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

Frustrating watching us getting beaten so far by these bunch of hoofers and the italian Neil Warnock. 

Long balls, crosses, time wasting, buying fouls off the ref. If i was an Everton fan i wouldn't pay to watch that when they're alllowed back in. 

• Like 2

Everton are a good team, we look awful because they set up to slow the game down, break up the play, disrupt any rhythm we try to get in our passing, happens every time we play them, with or without Vardy, seems like a Nacho game more than a Perez one for me, we just need to keep the ball and keep the game flowing, Tielmans and Maddison have the ability to create something Nacho for Perez at 60 mins. 

Just now, SecretPro said:

Standard 'no Vardy, no party' and now Ndidi out again too. I can almost smell an unravelling. Embarrassing really that with our exceptional recruitment we have neglected the fact that we literally have one striker in our squad for so long. 

It's beyond me why we haven't recruited a good back up for Vardy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Love it when the English absolutely lose their ****ing minds when a commentator has the audacity to pronounce them funny foreign names properly. 

Except when they try and fail. It's not 'Tielemonns' it's 'Tielemahns', it's not 'Castagné' it's 'Castagneuh' etc. Yeah, I know trying to spell phonetically doesn't clarify much.

Is Perez getting blamed for COVID-19 too? Just checking.  Just calm down and have a bit of faith.   As far as Wilf is concerned - injuries happen.  Mendy was superb before Wilf came back.  BR has to earn his wages now.  C‘mon you Foxes!

• Like 2