Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread - 31/01/2021

We've basically been dragged in to the sort of game Leeds want to play; but as a bit of perspective.

1) We're 1-1

2) We've looked alright in patches

3) Leeds dirty to stop us.

4) This is us without Ndidi, Vardy, with Castagne off injured and Maddison looks a bit laboured (or just my perspective?)

5) Leeds are, as the commentators keep hinting at, the best team you or I are ever likely to have the pleasure of watching; apparently some of the 'off camera movement is BREATHTAKING'.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

No one is running in behind.... plus we keep giving the ball away needlessly. I thinks it’s fair to say we need to get through this game without losing, because we’re not scoring again today and move on. 

The formation hinders us in attack, Barnes for instance is more inside, but at least the three cb brigade are happy

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Barnes hasn't had that many " match winning " games yet but I think he will get us over the line today with another.

He’s certainty capable. 

As are Maddison, Tielemans and Ricardo, 

Just now, KingsX said:

?? We've made the right tactical change and are bossing this half.

Some are just amazingly critical if we're not playing free flowing football for 90 minutes and scoring at will. We're nowhere near being shit today. It's a very intense game that can go either way here.

1 minute ago, Mark said:

The formation hinders us in attack, Barnes for instance is more inside, but at least the three cb brigade are happy

On the contrary, it's allowed us to compose ourselves at the back instead of inviting disaster, see more of the ball and play it out. It's also causing Leeds more problems the the MF battle.