Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Fulham (A) 3/2/21 6pm Pre-Match thread

6 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Not picking on anyone . He’s not good enough so I’ll say it how it is.

It seems to be an offence to criticise ‘sir’ Mendy, yet I’ve seen tons of people on this site criticise other players like recently Perez and it’s not seen as picking on

people then.

Yeah so you know how I feel. Watching us play with Mendy trotting around in midfield is like watching the same game over and over again. I’m bored of watching us waste our best chance to get CL football and establish us as a club because of crap players.

Nacho is far better than Perez. I agree with that. If we bring Nacho and Hamza in for Perez and Mendy we would have a much better chance. Nacho another scapegoat on here who it’s ok to criticise apperantly but he’s been a lot better than Perez on the whole and can hold it up a lot better.

There are much worse problems than Mendy, you can't soley blame it on Mendy when we lose, not having it.. and Hamza better than Mendy no chance.

We had hardly any regular defenders when Mendy was playing yet still sat in the top four?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

If we lose to this piece of shit twice this season then honestly liquidate us. 

I think I kno how your feeling, I'm staring at the league table and seeing the 2 in their win colounm in disbeleif they've only won 2 and one was us it can't be 3 after tonight.

4 minutes ago, Dan Gliballs said:

Never understood this logic to be honest.

If we finish top 4, we deserve to be there through results by hook, or by crook.

Not wishing to puts words into the OP's mouth, I think what he is eluding to is, if we do not beat Fulham, we cannot realistically expect to finish top 4  - after a 1-3 home reverse against Leeds. A loss tonight will be 1pt from last 9.   Liverpool and Manure are gathering steam. Man City are a different Class.  So looks like one spot left.   Need to win tonight,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Out of interest, is this off the top of your head? Or guided by memory and then investigated or do you have an excellent tool to search this kind of random request for info?

Ha, not off the top of my head! Just looked at some of the injury histories on transfermarkt and just checked a few of the most recent Vardy injuries. Thankfully they haven't yet had any overlapping injury absences, although that's another reason why it is so long ago that we have won without them both.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

I think I kno how your feeling, I'm staring at the league table and seeing the 2 in their win colounm in disbeleif they've only won 2 and one was us it can't be 3 after tonight.

Yeah, very much like Norwich last season. Put muck like this to the sword. 

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, very much like Norwich last season. Put muck like this to the sword. 

Worst away day ever that was, the A47 got closed due to an accident, didn't end up getting home until about 3am. 

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Just realised the Leshabela on the bench stuff wasn't just people guessing.

James

Hope this message finds you well.

I find my own inability to differentiate between work and foxestalk endearing. Possibly too endearing.

Best Regards,

James

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, smr said:

Worst away day ever that was, the A47 got closed due to an accident, didn't end up getting home until about 3am. 

Infuriating as Iheanacho's goal was exceptional and still staggered it was ruled out. We'd have won it otherwise comfortably and top 4 would have been done and dusted.

If they were top of the Championship and we were going there in the FA Cup I'd back us to go there and win comfortably. Yet them being in the bottom 3 and been shit most of the season makes me extremely nervous. 

Big chance for them to close the gap on Brighton and Newcastle. Hopefully that means they play into our hands. Just have to defend much better than we did in the home game. 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

because they need the points to avoid relegation more than we need them to stay in the hunt for top 4

We’ll see later which group looks more motivated 

they were shite 

now they’re holding their own 

if we had our first eleven out there then I would expect a win 

Still in the bottom 3!!

We've recovered well from surprise home defeats this season eg after the Villa, Fulham, Everton defeats at home we bounced back with decent run of results in the league. Hopefully that pattern continues with a win tonight

• Like 1

Either play Nacho and Perez, or spend so long fouling and time wasting by the time the 2nd half kicks off, Vardy will be back 

Edited by Dahnsouff

Get at them quick get that first goal and then step up a gear and get another. If we can make a positive start in this game we can win it (i won't say comfortably as we are really gonna miss Timmy, Lil Wes and N'didi. It's the game that can define our season. We win we get the 3 points and we build on it and stay in the top 4 mix. If If we lose well we know what that will mean. No better motivation that what happened last season when our form dropped off and we slid down the slippery slope. We will see today how hungry and determined the lads are to better last season's finish. Forget the title we need to cement a top 4 place. As weird as this sounds Nachos might be the hero tonite and we'll all be eating humble pie.