Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

15 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’m not blown away by Thauvin if I’m honest. 

Considering the Under Situation I really don't know what to expect or what we would be looking for. Jesus perhaps.

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I would still be keen on Marcus Edwards. 

Still a bit on the rough side but there is a player in there that Rodgers could coax out. 

Ex Spurs?

Just now, Nannypig7 said:

Ex Spurs?

Yeah. He's had a couple of good seasons in Portugal. Although his number are still fairly low, like I said I think there is a diamond in the rough there. 

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Yeah. He's had a couple of good seasons in Portugal. Although his number are still fairly low, like I said I think there is a diamond in the rough there. 

Yeah 3 goals and assists in 23 games this season. Wouldn’t cost much either but personally I really like Bryan Mbeumo from Brentford think we were linked last summer and a year younger than Edwards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Yeah 3 goals and assists in 23 games this season. Wouldn’t cost much either but personally I really like Bryan Mbeumo from Brentford think we were linked last summer and a year younger than Edwards.

I do like the look of that lad actually. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

We could do a lot worse than Dwight McNeil. He’s good on both wings and although he’s not the flashiest of wide men, he is a hard worker and has room for growth, which is another big requirement for Brendan. 

....you are also forgetting he is a terrific player!!!

Would fit into our roster, brilliant with crosses.

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If we can make CL, the fantasy would be Daka and Neres. Two versatile, extremely promising attackers. Daka especially shares a lot of attributes with Vardy. I think Rodgers could mould him into an inside forward as well.

He seems to be getting a run of games now again for Ajax, hopefully his injuries are behind him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If we can make CL, the fantasy would be Daka and Neres. Two versatile, extremely promising attackers. Daka especially shares a lot of attributes with Vardy. I think Rodgers could mould him into an inside forward as well.

Not wishing to pour cold water here, but scoring goals in the Austrian Bundesliga is considerably easier than in the EPL.   Hopefully he could be the next Mane or Vardy but he will probably need time to adjust.

21 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Not just on here but I’ve seen the ‘McNeil is a good player’ rhetoric across social media. 

2 goals, 3 assists in 27 games for a winger. 

By comparison Sharky has 4 assists in about half of the time. 

Pretty disgusting record considering how good he's supposedly at crosses and set pieces and players like Wood, Vydra, Rodriguez and Barnes to get it in the mixer to.

• Like 1