Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

2 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

After that shocker of a first half, I feel inclined to disagree with the first half of that sentence. But agreed with the second half.

We have lots of injuries, normally I wouldn’t say protect players but I can forgive it considering we are an injury away from being properly in the shite. But, if it’s not working then you still need to try and win it. 

1 minute ago, reynard said:

But what other choices does he realistically have. Maddison injured, Under doesn't look good enough. Perez injured, Kelechi suspended. Tielemans is just about the only central creative player we have left available.

But there is no point playing him as a CAM when there is no one to give it to him from CM.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

This feels as bad as Newport fecking County.

We’ve had 2 goes at this!

it feels as bad as the Villa semi final last year, it’s history repeating itself.

Im gonna have to believe at this point that Brendan has quietly thrown this away to concentrate on the league to keep players a bit fresher.  There is no other angle to the lack of effort, desire, tactics etc  that he has employed over the two games.  I said last week it was the worst game I'd seen us play under Rodgers and was slated for it.  Well, I stand corrected, because this game has beaten it.

• Like 2